I mean it, I just cannot! :(
I mean, if you managed to get 79 for your A-maths paper, and the next time you would definately wanna try to score higher than 70 right? even though anything above 75 is considered an A1. If you dun strive to score higher, you are a loser so quit reading my blog.
eh, kidding la
That is not taken the possibility of true love, because i believe that when ever you love someone, you tend to overlook all shits. But then again, true love only happens when you really really get to know a person, and got into a relationship with the said person. and from there, true love blossomed isnt it?
Since the said person is uglier than the previous one, chances are me not wanting to really really know the person, as a good friend yes, more than a good friend, no. unless im quite ugly myself.
In any cases, i deemed myself as someone who isnt ugly la. I know there isnt a universal standard for goodlooking, but there sort of is a standard for ugly people right?
Please don't gimme the bullshit about "love at first sight" because thats weird.
Speaking of love, i was on the train and i saw an ugly couple, so i asked Carol and Sin Teck "what do you think of when you see an ugly couple?"
my answer was "True Love"
Carol, using her PhD brain, rebutted "no what, true love only happens to good looking couple!"
I said "WHY?!"
"Its when you have a lot of available choices around you, yet you decided to abandon all of them and be with your girlfriend/boyfriend, thats considered true love, compared to an ugly couple, they have VERY limited choices, so might as well lor"
I kept quiet! and her argument does make sense.
Sin Teck said im very mean. Be so nice for what? nice people are generally the ones who suffer. OH i just contradicted myself because i donated 10 bucks to the sichuan incident. I dun intend to donate to the myanmar one because my family is helping my uncle's wife's family.
ahem
But although i said that true loves only occur to ugly people, carol said to good looking ones. At the end of the day i do see couples who are very in love with one another, be it ugly or good looking. so We are all right! AHAHAHA
But i do think that, its your parents who love you the most. although a different kind of love la.
anyway, back to mundane stuffs:
I Hate going out on a weekend. Everywhere is filled with people, the train is constantly filled with little families, or larger ones if it is a Malay families, and the worse is going to town, people everywhere.
everywhere filled with people nevermind still, Worse, everything is so expensive. Clubbings are expensive, you can argued that the price is still the same, but then, cabs are so expensive.
oh dear i sound like a 57 years old auntie.
TipTop's curry puff is now $1.20, compared to last year $1.00. Old chang kee also increase. wtf lor, earn so much already still wanna increase.
TipTop's one worse. The big boss went to jail for avoiding taxes so he is fined a big big amount. Probably to cover the loss (which he deserves) he increase the prices.
WAH, SO IN A WAY, AINT WE PAYING THE FINE FOR HIM?
Now, Prima Deli delicious waffles are also expensive!
last time, a plain one was 90 cents only. now its 1.10, chocolate was 1.10, now 1.40. sians right?
see! everything is expensive. A can of coke from 7-11 cost $1.60, kill me.
what the hell is New Strawberry anyway? is there such thing as... old strawberry?
speaking of stupid phrases, SnK also another one. Alot of their products says "authentic SnK", as if there are fake ones.
kua kua kua.
okay i should stop now, im totally auntie.
anyway, I would like to proclaim that, pubic trails are the sexiest thing in a Man, thus i would like to grow one too (but like nth now leh?). Anything that promotes hair growth? hahahaa
anyway, in case you dunno wad im talking about, this is a pubic trial:
I purposely make it small in case u think its gross. Anyway, its not mine, its Hao Jian's. sexy ar. I wanna grow one too.
I know i know some people prefer sex partner that are clean shaven (down there) but still... sexy!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THINK IM SIAO .
Heres a picture of a post card i found.
Pretty ar? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment