Bloody tired, tmr need to go to NP by 9am leh, thats fucking early and ungodly. Anyway, i went to NP the other day. I took the LSCT lift right, and i was "eh, lift spoil ar?" because the lift has no air-con!
Im so used to NUS air con lifts! (although is quite crappy but at least the entire building is air con-ed, like full blast or something)
Digressing, i saw A LOT of teeny boopers in school that day, like influx! (Im not saying i wasnt but lets pretend that i wasnt), all loitering outside co-op! I know that is The Place where everyone in life sciences go (actually i prefer the benches at level 8, or is it 7?). So many teenagers!
I told ST "so statically speaking we are older than 2/3 of the people here!"
okay shall end here.
p/s: Anyone find that the Jackie Chan advertisement Mastercard/citibank for olympics and the stupid JJ lin and jin sha ice cream advertisement very annoying? I do! i think must wait for olympics then they will stop airing that corny advert
HA! in NUS everyone is older than me.
In NUS, i see like zero people carrying PSP leh. or playing dota for that matter. what happened? in NP there are so many.
I also foresee that i will be like "eh why is this person still alive?" Ha very very mean. omg 4 hours lecture. Who do i need to screw to get out of the lecture?
kidding :)
Anyway, i have 6 billions worth of pictures to post, and im too lazy! another time la!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment