Saturday, June 14, 2008

SONY

Urgh im quite pissed off now.

I bought a 4 gb memory stick just now from Sky and the memory stick works. BUT I just cannot fucking find the ISO folder. Im not angry at Sky or whatever, im just angry that my PSP dun wanna cooperate!

See? Sony PSP is so bloody complicated i wanna choke the engineers that do all the manufacturing to death.

Oh wait. I cant because thats illegal. And i have yet to send my warranty card over.

And yes, I've FINALLY bought my Digital camera. From the IT show the group of us went yesterday. yeah like, finally?

My loyal blog readers would have know that i wanted a digital camera long long time ago but its just too expensive and im usually broke.

This is SERIOUS people.
From the next post onwards, you will no longer see substandard photos on my blog! Thus, mark the NEW PHASE of my life. More about my Digital Cam later (and I might include a picture of the fugly casing sony gave)

WITH alot of pictures taken from the lab (yes again). Sorry la. Not from my camera, from Cipto's and Daphne's

OKAY now i need to fucking FIND the ISO folder. Im quite angry now (at the psp, not Sky, who kindly gave me a shit loads of games.)

your faithful blogger, Dayvid




Updates: I saved all the damn files (excluding the games) and REFORMATTED the damn memory stick and ALL the games are gone, then i wanna dump in my own games right? GUESS WHAT, i cant dump it in because the memory cannot hold the games! wtf lor, 4 gb leh.

confirm not sky's fault because this afternoon alot of games were dumped in.

URGH, im so angry now leh.

No comments: