Monday, June 9, 2008

What happened in Vegas

Recently im obsessed with the new (okay la, not that new, but still) romantic comedy. What Happened in Vegas? Although the show doesnt have much memorable quotes but I like it so much because it is so cheerful!

Nothing sad to be about! Except during the front part where Joy (Cameron Diaz)'s boyfriend dumped her in front of her friends (the bf didnt know, but she was throwing a surprise party for the bf).

I shall share a few quotes.

Girl (in brownie's uniform): Hi Sir, would you like to buy some cookie?
Jack (Played by ashton): I would, i really would... but i dun have any money...
Girl, in a slutty deep toned voice: I dun have any cookies

*jump on him and they had sex*

Joy (Cameron), walks in, with a bowl of popcorn, eats it.
Jack, scratching his balls, and proceed to take the pop corn and eats it.
Joy(disgusted): thanks you really read my mind, although the box said Theater butter pop corn, but what i really want was Jack's sweaty balls flavor.
Jack, took the entire bowl, pours it into his pants: Im just giving it what you want, baby...

HA :)

Another thing i like about this movie so much is that most of the soundtrack are so cheerful and everything on the set is vibrant and... cheerful.

I think im siao, i watched it 2 times yesterday (online la, u think what) and still not sick of it. hahahahaha!

No comments: