Sorry for not updating for so long, I've been very busy with, yup, you guessed it, My DS Lite~
Is indeed very chio.
I think its a law to hang a mario on your DS!
Currently Im hooked to playing Pokemon diamond version and it is fucking addictive!
For those of you who have no idea what the game is about (which is near impossible), its about this trainer (me) who is on a quest to get all 8 gym badges and each gym is getting harder and harder. My starting pokemon is a penguin! water type! abit regret choosing it because i cant find a Fire pokemon other than a loser ponyta.
Remember last entry i talked about wanted an Arceus? I changed my mind. I want a Milotic
How magnificent!
Anyway, I also have a Psychic pokemon Kadabra! I traded it from some trainer in the game. it levels up like NOBODY's business! Sometimes it wouldnt listen to me though.
I remembered last time during the gameboy era, i played the forefathers of pokemon (yellow, red, blue version) and whenever i wanna trade pokemons with my fellow little friends, one of use need to have some wire. Because some pokemons will only evolved if you trade. so irritating.
cant help it la. that was like.. 8 years ago? That time, Pokemon was God.
Now pokemon already advanced to dunno what shit, got day/night time, according to yr clock! Pokemon can fuck each other and have egg, got beauty contest, so many new skills, etc etc. exciting!!
Best thing is...
DS LITE HAS WIFI so i dun have to buy a wire in order to trade with friends. I think i made aaron play pokemon so i can trade with him HAHAHAHA.
Ming Kai please buy one too! we can totally battle!!
I know what you probably think.
"You have a PSP already leh!!"
Eh, my justifications are:
1) Its cheaper than a PSP (this doesnt stand true for me since i bought both, come to think of it, its around this time last year i got my PSP)
2) Dun have irritating upgrading stuffs to do to to DS lite, which is seriously better than PSP which has!
3) More games, like 2 gb can have 40 games? whilst my PSP, 4 gb can only have... 8 games
4) Funner! More interactive
5) Games are more diverse, PSP games are usually fighting, soccer, fighting etc. yawn
6) DS has Super Mario (Sinteck's favourite!)
7) I like DS
So far I've never been bored anywhere, If im queuing for Mcdonalds i can play some quick games like brain age or something!
I would say DS is better than being attached though, at least lose already can restart!!
Speaking of purchases, i bought a small bag for going out, i cant possibly bring a crumpler everytime right? not much stuffs to put in, and crumpler is sorta heavy.
$60 for 2, i really like their clothes.
- last, but not least, i think you guys should buy
No comments:
Post a Comment