Thursday, September 25, 2008

DAMN MEAN ENTRY

I.S DAY!

VERY SADDENING!

I wanted to take Appreciating artworks for my IS, but then it is so bloody popular that all the ppl had already taken it up even before i log in (at 7.56am mind you, the enrolment time is 8.00am) and NUS computer, is okay speed. but then... Like not fast enough for MAC.

I said Mac because I heard alot of FMS people wanna take that, and FMS people uses a Mac.

Dammit.

In the end i had to bloody take Ethical Dilemma.

Ahem, im quite open with telling people what im gonna take, unlike some people who are so damn secretive abt these kinda stuffs and give patronising and vague answers whenever people ask them what IS modules are they intending to take.

Then i had to choose some compulsory modules, since they are all the same, so i chose the best time slot! 10am to 12pm! and i choose lecturers by name! Obviously i try not to choose some old pruney guy or women la (like my previous IS, damn analed one i tell you).

First thing i looked out for is Ang Moh names (ang moh in NP, tends to be less pruney i feel), then english names, finally... those cheena cheena names.

I am so superficial yet so complex

Sigh, I wish they have pictures! HAHAHAHAHA

Obviously you cant tell one's age by the name, so too bad.

All in all, im okay with the IS stuffs. lets hope for the best! FINGERS CROSSED

Oyah i also hope my class has no weird people or bloody china people. they are like a gazillion in NUS science can? which is quite unlikely because alot of readings are needed for Ethical Dilemmas, and "a good command of english is needed"

gah, english must be good leh, how?

By weird i mean people who dun shower (dun laugh), ppl with weird social habits etc etc, people with weird fashion sense, best if someone i can click with!

Speaking of fashion sense, me and this friend make fun of this girl yesterday (names all not mentioned ar), we call her "fashion forward" and she wore this striking and fugly yellow heels to lecture, and the lecturer said "wow, xxx, you look like you are ready for halloween"

I dun think the girl, who is from china, understands the insult, cos she dunno what is halloween. so she asked her friend whats halloween.

"wan sheng jie" came the replied of her BFF.

zzz!!!

so yeah, i hope you get what i mean when i said weird fashion sense. like the girl kind.

anyway, come to think of it? What shall i dress up as this Halloween? YUYIN WANNA DRESS UP OR NOT?! I think clubs will have halloween party, it falls on a friday!

I was thinking of bunny suit, oh wait, no, erm... a Pirate? Atas one or haggard one i dunno. see how, might even slp the night away at home. zzzzzz

No comments: