Monday, September 29, 2008

teenage rants

Photobucket

Its freaking 1.24am, and i dunno why am i blogging while i should be in bed, anyway, i would like to blog about stuffs that are not related to one another.

**

My FYP is 80% done, 20% is for the Report writing, only handed up the literature review. HAVEN'T even started on the main thing, Sin teck started on it, i think. I saw him typing some on the Lab's com.

My supervisior want us to work on Nanoparticles to get extra credits for my FYP, which is nice of her. but so far my nanoparticles results are very fucked up. pui

**

School is starting in 2 weeks. So after watching Ugly Betty, I've decided to make some resolutions (but usually I wouldnt follow) as well, wait, since i dun follow, i might as well dont make.

**

I just caught The House Bunny and its awesome (screw you people who thinks that Shows like these are stupid, thus they are in the upper class just because they think bimbotic and funny shows are vapid and shows like, BATMAN, IRON MAN is good because lotsa effects and shits)

Honestly, Batman is Dull, and lack of cheerful atmosphere, too bloody cynical and serious. I watched it because i wanna see Heath Leagder. Im gonna watch it again (HOUSE BUNNY, not BATMAN)

**

Eric's friend is weird, the friend is a DJ and a local chinese station (very popular one) and i honestly thought the friend is nice and i asked him alot about DJ and stuffs. And i asked about this year Golden Awards and whether Jolin or Jay will be there, the DJ said no.

who will be there? LOLLIPOP and those small fry. ccb

my heart died a bit.

BUT anyway, the DJ has free tickets and i can go if i want to! first row seats! (i think first PUBLIC rows)

Then the DJ is really weird on MSN so i decided to block this weirdo. i guess im not able to go to the awards already! pui

**

I downloaded 2 new games on my DS LITE! and i completed mario for the 3rd time.

**

I think i will end FYP early tomorrow so im gonna collect my passport and swim 25 laps at pool! lets hope the weather is good.

**

I saw the new Ipod at Cine yesterday and i was morally disappointed by the new shape of the thing, its curved! instead of flat.

I hate things that are round, curved, basically anything that has no definate shape eg.rectangluar, squre.

Maybe thats why i like Boxes

**

Okat its 2am and Im still wide awake, i woke up at 2pm today.

I bet im gonna toss and turn in bed later. If i cant get to sleep maybe i wank off. that will get me tired, right?

oh god i cant believe i typed that line out.

but then again, which guy doesnt wank? IF you dun you are a freak and stop reading my blog.


**

I need to club. oh wait didnt i said i dun club much? i bite my tounge.

weekends are over. i need a greentea frap (with wipped cream) PRONTO.

heres a picture of me checking my phone 3 mins ago. My camera accidentally took this and i thought "hey since i dun look bad, why not share it with the rest of the world"

dun me mesmerized by me. dears



Photobucket


goodnight bitches

No comments: