Monday, October 13, 2008

last entry before school starts

I woke up the other day, looked at my lifeless self in the mirror. And i thought to myself "What the fuck man, i look bloody fair and all the pimples scars are showing one by one" and i decided that i need to swim and a tan. Swimming always make me feel better. swimming = tan lines. tan lines = sexy. :)

So on friday we (me and ST) had nth to do so i left the lab at an early time of 2pm! *gasp* to swim and thankfully, the sun was amazingly hot and shinning bright so i got a nice tan.

Wish tans will stay.

Anyway, i have quite a number of thoughts that i wanna talk about and they might not be in logical order.

When I was young, i always thought that "Nothing is gonna change" like, for example, i suck at monkey bars and ALL my friends can do it. I will tell myself "I suck at it and this is not gonna change"

Now they can kiss my ass.

Not that able to do monkey bars is something worth hao lianing. my point is, nothing is confirmed.

Yesterday night i was thinking about something (sad) and i told myself "nothing will change". Realised that its negative to think that way. so i got wiped that thought outta my mind and fell asleep.

so yep, next time if you feel that "nothing will change". 90% of the time it probably will. since you are only 19 +++++ (if you are daniel/guo rong in your case is 24)

Eric bought a Fred Perry wallet at... $58 bucks. At first i was nonchalent about the wallet but now that thing's design grew on me AND I WANT IT now. But its so wrong that me and eric carry the same wallet right? Imagine go clubbing (highly possible) and both of us took out the same wallet.

super super wrong.

I love the porter wallet im using now (1 year already!) and i dont really want it to spoil due to usage(haven spoil). It has sentimental memories so i need a new wallet. the porter one can be safely locked in my drawer and use it occasionally.

okay pictures.

Me, Eric, Steven, Jiayi, Daniel, Guorong went to minds cafe yesterday. Its my first time there, pretty fun! the only board games i know how to play is MONOPOLY. what? only child play board games with who? right?

Played Taboo. Exciting!

Played some animal games and i suck at it. i lose 100% of the time.

Photobucket
fig 1: Daniel (T-L), Guorong (T-R), Eric (B-R)

I cant remember the name of the game, and i sucked at it. trashed by everyone.

Align CenterPhotobucket
me, counting cards. I look somehow fair here. shrugs....


Photobucket
Eric and me.
Photobucket
my animal. i love my camera man, takes shots like these makes it professional. how? can be pro?


Photobucket


Eric suggested going Night Safari next time. Ive never been there before in my entire life. so im quite excited. pictures is a must...

Rewind time like 1 week or so...

I went to collect my passport! Finally a passport photo that im satisfied with. The indian guy actually asked whether im a model (after looking at my passport photo)! (MK DUN ROLL YOUR EYES) and i ha-ha-ed and said no...

Indian guy even asked whether im interested in fashion and stuffs. I replied that I like to look at those pictures. and said im only 168cm and that is very short. He gave a polite smile and said i should give it a shot!

cheap trills! the 2.5 hours of waiting for Passport is definately worth it.

If you say im buey hiao baih, pls dun be stupid, because i didnt claim that i look like one, im just humorly retelling what the indian said. okay? *smirk*

by the way, if you wanna take passport pic, i strongly suggest that you go to those self-service booth because theres a mirror so you know how you'll look. Dont be dumb like me(last time) and go those studio take. Because they dont care how you turn out. why should they? its their job to take, not judge.

**

Do you think that families that are poor and die die wanna give birth to 7 children (or more than they can afford), 4 of which turned out intellectually disabled. do not deserve much sympathy?

I asked daniel this and he said maybe the couple would like to give it a shot and see if they can get a normal one. if this stands true. shouldnt they stop at 5 already? assuming worse case senario that first 4 is intellectually disabled. and the 5th is normal.

why still wanna increase the financial burden of having 2 more?

Maybe they dunno about birth control? If they do, why not use it? condoms are definately cheaper than having a kid right? isnt it a box of 3 cost like $12.90? (I don't know cos I didnt buy condoms for a super long time) I know people with box of 24! i dunno where to get that man...

anyway, my point is, they deserves sympathy. But not as much as families who are say... father pass away, mother is the breadwinner, 2 kids who are like in pri sch or smth la. you get the drift.

thats my point of view.

**

My new Ipod!!!

Photobucket
When I Grow up, I wanna be famous. I wanna be a star. I think Pussycat Dolls new songs are super catchy. Might save up to go to their concert. Doll Domination.

Whatcha think about that is also quite nice. :)


Photobucket
Fig 2. My old Ipod, My new Ipod, Jeremy's Ipod (from left to right)

Photobucket
Must.. cam... whore...

The old samsung MP3 give alice. in case you are wondering.

***


Last day in NUS for FYP. guess what the lab got us?


Photobucket
Skittles in blue-capped bottle, complete with a card. (I suspect Carol wanna get MnMs but then because of the whole tainted milk shit incident she bought skittles)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think you can tell which is mine, which is Sinteck's right?

**

Tomorrow school is starting! after so long! theres only 2 periods of tutorials tomorrow. (as in later) 12pm to 2pm.

and for some reason, tmr is my last sem, my laptop's soundcard decided to fuck up and died on me. wonderful. Now i cant watch videos on show (i mean, i can la, but its like watching it on mute so theres no point)

I need to be wise now. Logically speaking I should buy a new computer (wait for xmas sales) and not repair my laptop's soundcard because the laptop is already 3 years and i will buy a new com after poly anyway. i can bring the laptop to school and use it, if needed.

yes! this is it.

The above incident taught me to see things in a different light. lazy to explain.

Heres one pic, speaking of school.

Photobucket
Fig 3. year 1 sem 1 gang, Ming kai, me, huifen, maxine. (from left to right) . Meiqi not in it cos she joined my class in sem 2.

hahah.

***

BEFORE i forget! Daniel gave me a super belated bday presents!

Photobucket
fig 4. book, and a paper kiap thingy (left to right)

OKAY i need to sleep already. its like 2.15am? time to sleep time to sleep...

1 comment:

Mrdiva said...

F U CAN?! CAN U PICK A BETTER PHOTO?! I looked super fug in that one la :(