So much things had happened. I fell out with this friend, i would say we were close. But anyway its no secret that we are no longer friends. I think almost all our common friends know about this. I suspect some lecturers know too. And im sorta not allowed to eat with MK and gang because usually for lunch I eat with her (instead of MK), so now she feels awkward if i were to eat lunch with MK. cos she wants to eat with them.
Okay I don't even know why I didn't say out her name here.
MK stands for Ming kai, you all know right?
Anyway, a lot of stuffs had happened. More good than bad i suppose? which is a good thing.
Family Drama: Yesterday i was in my room minding my own business and then i heard things smashing on the floor. like BOM CLANG CLANG kind. I looked outta my door and Alice was totally yelling non-stop at my daddy. God knows why. PMS?
I watched her yelling at daddy and she drag me in by yelling at me too. like something along the line of me not clearing up my trash. etc etc. I was like "WTF? what has it got to do with me?".
Really what? bo dai bo ji drag me into it while i didnt do shits. I got so pissed that i slammed my door and Alice slammed her's. All along daddy was sitting on the sofa (and slps on it).
Around 12 plus i went out and wanna pick up all the stuffs she've thrown, from clothes to hangers to DVDs and clothes clippers. fucking messy. Daddy was like "No, leave it there, she was the one who threw it"
Hence this morning when i leave the house it was like, totally messy. When i came home everything was kept. Alice cleared up her own mess.
HAHHA, ultimate loserish man. End of family drama.
Sighs, Women.
Anyway im gonna post random pictures taken over a period of time. like super long ago. so yeah.
Cafe Del Mar with JY, Nicole, Eric etc.
Honestly speaking. I have no ideas what is the big deal with that place. Its over rated. like, seriously? Things are expensive (not even yummy). The intensity of the sun is the same as anywhere else. I don't even know why people bother to spend so much going there.
Normal beach is fine, even the view from sentosa beach is not exactly nice.
I guess everyone goes there because its like, the It Place. like all the atas people hangs out there, chillax (chill + relax, i learnt it from Amanda, Ugly Betty), drink beer, eat fries, take pictures of each other half naked. Life is just so awesome
Complete with at at least 30 pictures, each of which is like 45k colors, taken using no less than 8.3 mega pixel Sony Cybershot.
Oh wait, thats my camera. But im not atas la. k?
Nicole. with Hello Kitty stuffs
People who spend ridiculous amount of money.
Act Pro shot. I love taking such shots.
I dont know why i post this up, probably cause the picture looks vibrant?
I think going to some art exhibit is better, i went there like some time ago? It was quite nice, free somemore (cheapo, whatever!)
When i sat some time ago i meant like, a few months back.
Outside had like, trillions of bamboo stick with slippers on it. Arty Farty, frankly, I cant really appreciate the bamboos. Aiya free anyway.
The warehouse, where all the art stuffs are being shown.
Spot me.
Another act pro shots!
The place is no longer there btw! hahah
Anyway some time ago, I went to ECP with Daniel and GuoRong. Skating(Me), those 2 went there to bounce.
Daniel...
Guo Rong....
They wore those shoes that facilitates bouncing, like easier to run. I tried on it but i think its super tough to jog on it. Irregardless its good to try something new once in a while, you know?
Guo rong said he try not to put half-naked picture on his blog, but he put it on his so i think its okay to put this on mine too.
He also said that this bicycles connects to him.
I love the adidas singlet, like 15 bucks from Hong Kong.
Cute !!!
Cute dog, Im only attracted to cute dogs like chihuahua and pomerian (how to spell?), no total interest in ugly dogs like bull dogs etc.
I also wonder how some people can love ALL animals? like literally go "awwww" when they see a dog. If they are animal lovers does it mean that they love baboon too? or.... how come they don't go "awww" when they see a cockroach?
oh wait, cockroach is an insect. Oh well!
Clubbing pictures from god knows when? like 2 months ago?
Cousin Edmund. adorable.
I think the common thing between me and xiaxue is that we both hate lizards. I caught 2 the other day. :) :) :)
This bugger looked super mutated, the pinkish skin colour and stuffs. I think lizards' ancestors come from dinosaurs, because their eyeballs are super alike and the body structure (of course dinosaurs are bigger and more scary la)
I caught another one! I burnt a tooth pick until its super hot and poke it and it peed cos it hurts.
The more i poke = the more it struggles = the more it gets stuck onto that piece of glue.
MUAHAHHAHAHA, i think im a sadist in the making, maybe i torture small animal next? how about chicks? those yellow fluffy ones?
Class photo.
Picnic!
Making Tiramisu (for the first time, recipe provided by Kenny). Went to Bishan's J8 NTUC to get necessary ingredients, they don't have any. Had to go AMK Hub NTUC EXTRA to buy. extra annoying. -_-
turns out that its pretty easy to make, and nobody got upset stomach so its a good thing. yay.
Daniel, Nicholas, Me!
Watched Bolt, Its a no brainer! I cant help but keep thinking that the girl in the movie is Miley Cyrus in cartoon form. Probably because she provided the voice
Yeah, speaking of her, she is the new Disney Slut? How long more you t hink she will get into rehab? I give her 3 more years.
Xmas lights, chio
Take picture with it!!
They took pictures with traffic lights! I think this pic is quite nice.
Eric Multimillion business! Kidding. Not trying to be scarcastic or whatever ar
My new obsessions....
Toast + Butter + Sugar.
New tee shirt, made it myself (technically i came up with the words only), 12 bucks! :)
Met yuyin (Ray) !!
She went to phuket to transform from that to this.
Hence i decided to do a growth char. eff-ing hideous! You can laugh all you want, yo.
Christmas gifts! The ones i got this year are super practical and not shitty!
Organiser, from Eric (gift exchange)
Another Gift exchange. Cant remembered from who.
I wanted to get a new wallet cos i like my current one alot and i dont wanna lose it so i might as well keep the old one.
All the way from Manchester :) :)
Alice was supposed to get it for me fro HK but the one there closed. WTF.
they should bring it into SG man. like really!?
YUMMY! i ate one and i gave me a good orgasm. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment