Friday, February 20, 2009

exams season

It's that time of the year where almost all poly students are mugging again! Mugging season.

A season of late nights, stressed, calls to friends asking for help, reading notes, writing notes and basically STUDYING.

Doesnt really help that the weather is so.... hot. Even sitting in my room with the fan on i still sweat man. The time i used for studying can be easily exchanged for a day at the pool (get tanned). But nevermind. the sun will still be there.

I already intend to watch all my shows, prison break, sex and the city, my name is earl and rewatch Heroes.

I thank myself for choosing biz elective rather than drug discovery! All the notes are so self explanatory, to be honest, I haven pay any attention in class (neither do the rest, okay maybe Xiong Sheng and a few others) and i can still understand Dr Chai's notes!

No wonder over in business school people always skip classes (like Zinc) and yet get not-bad GPA.

7 more days and I unofficially graduate from NP, if i pass all my modules, that is.

The other day at popular bookstore i suddenly realised that after next week i wouldnt be studying for at least 2 more years. (NS what) I mean i know this all along but it struck me so hard when i was buying pens. So i went like "What the hell, i might as well buy cheap pens (50 cents!) compared to G2 pen (2.10 i think)"

So yep, I can almost smell freedom. Time pass very fast one. already friday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How i look like recently, in case you forget how i look.

No comments: