Back? Ok good.
Exams are over. Hence poly is over.
The last paper was BIBV and I totally rocked it (Yes im that type of person who is
Whether or not i get an A is another issue altogether, the paper was so easy, confirm moderation one can?
So yah la, 3 years in poly passed quite fast. And this sem was not bad, even Meiqi said it. I still very greatful that I took BIBV instead of Drug discovery (i know MK is rolling his eyes RIGHT NOW if he sees it).
I was packing my poly stuffs yesterday and good lord! I have no idea i had so many man. I think poly year 2 Sem 1 was the worse EVER. I had Biochem (make puking sound) Instrumentation (ew) Molecular Bio (I like it cos Dr Choy effing good!) and stats (so so)
Although this sem i had 7 modules, but i think they are quite okay.
Regarding further education, i already applied to NIE (I know you all will go WTF?) and NTU, (No NUS, so hard). and i get all sorts of career advices from everywhere.
Alice is fully supportive of NIE
My uncle was like "NO NO DUN DO SCIENCE ANYMORE, SG BIOTECH INDUSTRY IS DYINGG, I SHOW YOU THE PROOFS!!! *send a few newspaper articles from New York times*
Jaey told me to do science cos now recession and dunno what sia
But i kinda feel like enrolling in Laselle and do advertising design, diploma la
We'll see, maybe i find 5 millions tmr? who knows right?
Alright the weather is good im gonna go swim and help Alice pack store room. Maybe I blog later (I have a topic in mind actually), or maybe not, cos i have a gazillions shows to watch. and Alice just said since im free now im incharge of mopping and sweeping of floor.
p/s: I met up with sec sch gang and we talked abt sec 4 years, It was super super memorable. :D pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment