Sunday, March 8, 2009

Class BBQ

I went to bed around 4am and fell asleep around 5am-ish. Woke up with a whirlpool in my stomach, must be the food from yesterday BBQ. But it was fun anyway! I think the one who changed the most was Felicia, she is a mother now! GEEZ. her son is fucking cute. now i want a baby too.

Here are the pictures from the gathering, my class had 43 (forty-freaking-three!) people and only 19 came. but it was good catching up and stuffs la.

Photobucket
Me, Weiqi, Felicia!

Im damn happy for her. cause she has a cute boy (yes i know all babies are cute so shut it)


Photobucket

I want a baby, i heard adoption is the new giving-birth though.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Somehow, i like this picture, I think its well taken, not in the way of Im handsomee or what la.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats me showing off my marshmellow. and eating it. I look abit cock eye here

Photobucket

Lydia, Cynthia, Felicia, Weiqi

Photobucket

Photobucket
Xiao hui and I

Photobucket
Jeremy and Hanafi re shy people, y'll
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Yeah I know my uniforms re like CJC ones

:)


Anyway, anyone of you watch NINJA WARRIORS?

Why all the Japanese are so handsome ? where are the ugly people? (okay to be fair i saw one ugly one, but seriously? 1? what happened?) Even the garbage truck guy also handsome. In singapore? zzzz

The contest looks fun, i dun mind trying!

Speaking of looks, i saw Cleo's top 50 bachelors, and some of there are good looking. Some are just *baff*

Maybe I do an entry on that! HA

okay to end this off.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a man she didn’t know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy, that she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and couldn’t find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister? (Give this some thought before you Answer)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you
answered this correctly,
you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American
Psychologist used to test if
one has the same mentality as a killer.
Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the
question correctly.
If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you



ahhahahah tag your answers please? i wanna see!

No comments: