Because Im so damn shameless and Im bored. Hence...
Playing with Webcam a few weeks ago. Nope the webcam didnt spoil.
Im so bored! I actually slept at 10-ish and woke up around 2-ish to cook pasta because Im damn hungry. gross
FYI, my kitchen fridge is now stocked with frozen harsh browns (they taste awesome after 20 mins in the microwave, despite not deep fried in oil), Fruits, and assorted food! I think I will be a good boyfriend.
Super yummy.
I think thats not really normal right? I guess when you are sleeping you are supposed to sleep the hunger away hence thats what breakfast are for?
Recently my late late night (or early early mornings) food consist of 2 harsh browns, 2 scramble eggs and 2 waffles (Alice actually bought the mix thingy!) with 2 scoop of ice creams and I still don't get fat.
Sighs, where all the food goes to?
And I need a job. Pronto!
Oyah, I saw this tissue box cover (casing, whatever) thats like 16 bucks! Should i should i? I really like it. Its just a transparent acrylic box to put all the tissues in it instead of using those fugly tissues box lor.
Why are those tissues box so hideous anyway? How to even match any of our furniture?
NO I SHOULD NOT BUY IT because its expensive and im jobless! BAH.
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I feel that there is a need to gym (Yes now im just bloggin out thoughts, not in order) to prepare for NS but I really really dislike to go and gym, its boring. I don't know how people manages to gym like 2 to 3 hours each time, 3 times a week. I always wanna go but in the end tell myself "why do it if you don't like it?"
They have absolutely will power and determination. Im a weakling, I suck.
tralalallalla!!!!
I cant soccer to save a cockroach's cheap life, I cant basketball either, I managed to pass Touch Rugby in Year 1 AND still don't know how to play it. Yes im very athelicallly-challenged (is there such a word)
The only sports I enjoy doing and wouldnt mind spending doing every day is probably swimming. I just swam 20 laps today! No tan though. sighs. I love swimming and thats probably the only sports i like.
Does sex counts?
Im not a very socialising person, many people said I look unfriendly/dao/stern when i don't talk. I don't really enjoy clubbing and socialising (despite what Mk thinks) unlike some of my friends who are very people-person.
Maybe its the only child syndrome?
Daniel said if he can only use one word to describe me, the word would be "Tactless", come to think of it, i actually said "Hey you are very short" to GR the first time i met him. I offended like a trillion of people with the stuffs i say.
Sinteck agreed.
lolololololololol
Thats just me!
Today i went to civilisation (aka town aka orchard) after swimming with GR and the kind soul treated me to desserts. We were talking about this group of people, we know them and stuffs and they all seemed to lead a glamourous life.
Partying, Drinking, Shopping, Taking pictures with one another and put on their facebook and stuffs, with like unlimited amount of money.
GR asked me would i wanna have this kinda lifestyle when i grow up? (the group of people are around 26 to 28 btw)
I wanted to say no because its fake, not fake as in fake-fake, but... fake la! You get the drift! and he said im not them so i cant say its fake.
I thought about it and i think no (like i can in the first place, wait, why cant i?) because I don't think that will be me, i guess?
ahh, mindless questions again.
Ho ho ho, one of the girls me and a friend dislike is intending to go Australia to study, I wonder which school in Aust offers degrees in Sluts. Bachelor Degree in Sluts. classy.
I know I shouldnt speak bad about other's sexual behavior since my own sexual moral compass doesnt exactly point due north, but heck it!
its almost 6am, my neighbour's alarm just went off.
Did i mention i swam 20 laps today? the feeling was awesome :)
Alright here's some pictures. With sec school friends, the day straight after exams.
Anyway class gathering this saturday, Jeremy's place for BBQ, i cant wait! :)
P/S: Why Ricky's Dimple so deep ar? Im gonna ask him on MSN whether did he go and dig it deeper when he was in Australia (no he is not the one taking Degrees in Slut, he is taking business, or banking and finances, i think)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment