Wednesday, April 1, 2009

etc

sorry for not blogging for so long. I've been working.

Everyday I walk from Cityhall station to my office. I wore blue top for most of the days im working. And i love Fridays because its a weekend! Went sentosa the last weekend followed by MJ (i seriously suck at it)

Anyway, MJ story: I lost like ALL my chips, had to like owe Gr and Jy money (negative value). Btw, don't know why GR ALWAYS get animals, flowers, and i NEVER get them. very unlucky. So anyway, with the help of Alice (1 round) and i zi mo (i know zi mo cannot help but you get the idea) and won 5 tai! everyone gave me like 6 bucks and all my losses are over!

in the end only lost 1.90.

This saturday they are comin over again!


Anyway, Ive been working in city area. and I've beginning to dislike office ladies (zero office ladies in my office). You know, those who wake up at 7am daily, wore shirts to work, hair will be either rebonded or/and short and seldom have permed wavy kind, typically they will carry a LV NeverFull (the cheapest one) and of course, our favourite Coach bag.

Complete with a pair of 2 inches charles and keith's kitten heels.

And worse of all. they all look so damn yaya. Today i met one, who came to my office and talked to my boss and she gave that look when she looked at me. god, didnt she get enough? I also dont get enough and i dun give ppl those look.

Thats why i always go lunch at 2pm and hence effectively avoid all of them, well, majority of them.

I know i know, i just cant help but dislike la!!! I know its wrong, but i dont have to account for my feelings, just as how i dun have to account why today i didnt eat Boon Tong Kee's chicken rice.

I sound very airhead and i talk like a total himbo. what ever la...

in fact, today i spent most of my working hours thinking what color should i dye my hair. Doesnt it make you feel sick how airhead i am?

Im saving money recently because of an overseas trip thats not confirmed with some close friends. my bank account number is... 247-31898-4, POSB savings. feel free to transfer money.

I talked to GR's friend, whom i called Destiny (long story) and i enjoy listening to the talk on "Everything is just a vibrations and some are more in tune with one another". Makes me feel totally spiritual and above all.


You know sometimes some songs takes time to grow on you, meaning you dun like it when first listened to it then after giving it another chance and after listening to it. You fall in love with it? What i dont get it is, why bother? If you dont like a song, just dont like it, why try to give it a chance? the time you gave can be easily exchanged for a song which you like. baffles me to no end. I can understand like if you dont like a song but after seeing the MV you love it. or something.

anyway time for bed. weekend is here soon!!

No comments: