Friday, June 12, 2009

here and there

I have my bits and pieces of things I want to say so everything will be in point forms.

- Enough with the bloody hot weather! cb so hot

- your new bf is uglier than me, confirm

- GR said i don't look local, not china, not malaysian. phew.

- Bloody cab driver cheated me of 20 cents. i feel abit paiseh to even say it out

- I hope GR, Jimmy and JY can make it for MJ tmr, please please? SY if you read this dont say why i never invite you hor, you cant stay over also.

- Saw Glittery blue MJ set at AMK, now i dont have to fret where to buy already. Oya need a new MJ table also.

- It was so hot last night that i walked out of the room, the entourage of hot air blasted onto me. i walked back into my room immediately.

- Today i was so in desperate need of toilet when i came home i accidentally dismantled the toilet door.

- Bought my Army glasses' frame, 45 dollars, so expensive.

- Recently had a crazy urge to wear tie/bow tie. siao or not

- Saw the LG phone i want in AMK (wow that place has everything)

- Fucking neighbor everyday drill and drill the bloody house, wtf wtf

- My current NS phone is fucking pathetic. cannot check what time did i missed a call.

- FUCKING ADDICTED to guitar hero on the train. I can play "This Love" very very well. majorly proud of myself. :)

- I have a business idea and GR thinks its good. OMG BUT IM LAZY TO EXECUTE IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for a seond i kept thinking u were talking about Michael Jackson ..hur hur

Sunshine