Sunday, August 16, 2009

assorted topics.

Been playing way too mahjong recently. Wan zi is my favouriest tiles! Shuo zi being the least. So if you are my eating my tiles you can keep all your shuos. hahaa. played from 3pm to... 6am! woosh!

Anyway I was just thinking about something in general while rolling in bed with my ipod plugged into my ears and the curtains drawn. (like some emo mandopop MV!)

Since all my close friends, okay la to be fair like most of them, are attached, WHY THE FUCK am i single ar? or rather, not seeing anyone.

Geez.

I know, them getting attached and me being single/attached are totally mutually exclusive, (lets pretend this is mutually inclusive, fuck off).

I mean, their happiness got to rub off on me, isnt it? *nod heads in agreement*

Dont be mistaken, i AM happy for GR, NIC, and JY (judging from what he is doin now).

I am only 20 (3rd of sept), and i've already settled into a lum nua position whereby i dont really enjoy clubbing even with close friends. ie, GR, nic,. I prefer roller blading, or lagi best, playing mahjong. I mean, clubbing can be high and you can grope anyone within your vicinity and start to kiss, which is good la (if the person you are hyping with is good looking). But now i
am sorta, sick of such stuffs. 20 only leh!

I know a crazy amount of people who are my age, and still club as if Armageddon befalls on them tomorrow. Of course, this usually accompanied by at least 30 newly acquired photos on facebook. who the fuck view them all man? I always feel that 20 is the age for such stuffs, like, you know, clubbing with friends, hangover, going to parties etc etc etc etc etc all those frivolous stuffs in general, i mean.

Them on the other hand, as compared to me, are always, or so it seem, changing partners so effing often! and changing dates.

GAH YES i am jealous. Is it because im too choosy?


okay, time for The Question: What is wrong with me?

Is it because Im too skinny?

Is it because Im too loud? or the fact that i use expletives? Or am i too mean?

Is it because Im not good looking enough?

Just because im too loud, use expletives, doesnt mean im not a nice person, right. And FYI i dont think im mean la. (Oh no, i just got stuck in a whirlpool of logical madness, mean people dont think they re mean, so if i am not mean and i would think that i am mean for saying that! LOLZ! )

Or is it because im too childish?

There are times whereby i think im normal aging outside but reverse aging inside though.

Maybe its time for a change. or time to get a rose quartz. or both. BAH


yawn, what ridiculous chunk of an entry, just bloggin down my thoughts.


***

I think its quite an annoying thing when i see a fella who is way handsome-er/fitter than me and i cant go like "fuck i hate that guy" cos technically it is not his fault what. he might be bestowed with great looks, but i cant blame him for showing it off right?

like, for example, one day i have an ability to fly and why wouldn't i use it. Its not my fault!

Hence its quite annoying to blame someone for something they cannot help it it. But sometimes i also help it that i wanna blame them hahaha. But i dont really HATE those people who are good looking than me, i tend to dislike those who think they are damn hot when they are, far from it.

I wonder how many girls actually HATE megan fox, she is definitely one of the sexist hollywood celebs. blessed with chio looks, not bad figure, and from what i read, not-bad working attitude. Hell, even my company line's office in tekong is filled with her posters from FHM.

I always thought wall paper means plastering nice designs on wall, like ikea like that, but i think wall paper to those people in tekong means plastering FHM posters all over the place.



***

Oh well, its just another emo day. I can sense GR's comment coming in.

And yes to Nic and JY: I update le hor

No pictures because i cant upload pictures for now.

***

I was wondering how many people dislike emo songs on their mp3? I read Nic's blog and i realised she also dont like emo songs. I always listen to happy/cheerful songs when im off to work.

what do you guys do when you are upset? I like to watch a couple of eps of ugly betty and talk to an online friend who is fucking funny.

anyway, till then! :)

No comments: