*shakes head*
I came home at 6pm, Alice told me about some can of fish or vege, or something, that the price increase is 60 cents, from $1.10 to $1.70. Then I was listening really intensely on what is she gonna say on the price rise etc etc!
*plams forehead*
I also watched the 7pm show! :D Yesterday too! Alice went to temple last night, so i stayed at home and watched what happened, and i told her everything that has been going on in the show when she came back!
Today one nicer!
Okay those of you who didnt watch, skip it. You probably dun understand!! i've changed the font to orange so u can skip the orange part :)
I feel so damn sad for that li jing mei man! (please note that im not a full fledged auntie because i cant remember her name in the show, which, aaron kindly reminded me, is zi jing, thus aaron is the real, full fledged auntie)
I really really dislike chen tai ming leh, firstly because i dun like his face, secondly he was the one who landed zheng ge ping into such deep shits. the mistress and all! Whats wrong with him?
That zheng ge ping is also too kind for his own good already la, such things how can help keep in secret one right? sure will one day blow up one what, see la, now the shits have hit the fan. dunno how the fuck is he gonna explain! and poor fei fei, can only see her mother after school.
at this point i can imagine everyone (mostly auntie) are nodding the heads in unison, i hope no auntie reads my blog.
VERY weird leh, after school the bobo or granny wun come and fetch meh?
*OH alice just came home! and i narrate everything to her! 7pm one, yes i even use the cheesy china accent tone which huang hui was using, which she was interested! as a bonus i even narrate the 9 pm one! my memory is just superb!*
Im really dying to know what is gonna happen! oh man, this show is like 100 + eps lor, machiam holland V season all over again.
Hahaha, I hope patricia mok will get her karma (she is an awesome actress! bitchy and all, I LIKE). ahaha yesterday i still remember her ya-ya papaya saying that her husband will NEVER get a mistress!
CONFIRM zi jing will get the last laugh, CONFIRM!!!!!
I wonder what will happen to Bobo
I think they should focus like 3/4 of the show on this family instead of the terence cao family, because their family isnt very interesting, and the artist girl always so sad looking, SO EMO and wanna be councilor? she should save herself first before saving others!
Alice told me that terence cao is actually chen shu cheng's son! i wanna know why? anyone can tell me? in 50 words or less
I feel like going tudou and watch it! GOD, somebody please stop me.
9pm one also not bad! Fann wong is a good actress! hahaha the following part is in green! so skip it too!
That show is really really nice! the only stupid and cheesy part is that fann wong fell and pireer (dunno how to spell and cant be bothered to go and check) pang caught in his arm ala all love story. And the first ray of sunlight is so damn fake can?
other than that the show is quite interesting! Im on Fann wong's side, by the way, and secretly hoping that she will fly back to singapore throughout the show!
HAHA that stupid huang hui china accent is so fucking fake! she should go NUS science canteen and learn!
Sia la, im really auntie leh!!
okay, some pictures.
I saw this, from some tattoo magazine, cute eh??
Sin Teck trying to capture ghost (its the 7th mth) using my camera, as you can see, nothing much. which, is good?
He is trying again -_-
Pictures or me, in case you forget how handsome i look. kidding
I think i look quite different in all 3 pics! and OH! ALL 3 pic im shown as having single eyelid! gross!
Okay, shall go and wash clothes and hang them to dry, erm, i mean, go and play with my PSP. :D
p/s: Sinteck bought me an ice cream cone! wow!
p/s/s: NEW CHICK FLICK!
THE HOUSE BUNNY! Watch the trailer, very funny! out on 1st sept, my bday movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment