Saturday, August 9, 2008

tv shows, pokemon, mahjong

You know, ever since the invention of youtube/tudou etc, I've never really go and watch TV anymore, except for the 7pm and 9pm local shows la.

I still remembered when i was young, i followed religiously every fucking wednesday, 10pm for Charmed!

Now, I cannot understand why would anyone with a internet connection (broadband la) would go and watch the shows on tv. Just go tudou or something, type in Heroes and there you have it. the entire season 2 for your viewing pleasure.

If you are super hardcore you can watch everything in one shot! shiok!

Perfect example, Heroes Season 2. Just now it aired on tv! I think its very sad to be following the show every Monday! some more in between the advertisement are so freaking long! And it leaves you hanging there for like... one entire week!

Im not talking about ppl from the states, they have to follow it every week since it won't go online unless it has been aired. sadded!

Now what era already? the entire world is waiting for Heroes season 3, and mediacrop just aired (literally) ep 1 of season 2. kua kua kua, so lag. But i dun think can help it also.

Mediacorp also had wisen up! they've introduced dunno what mio tv, and you can catch "in shows" like gossip girls. and stuffs. But I dun think alot of people will sign up because they can watch it online anyway.

erm, you can watch gossip girls from tudou. hahaha, i think i will later.

Meanwhile.

I've finally got my pay.

And im gonna buy a ds lite on monday, from an online seller, I read on forums (yes i did some homeworks) where can i get DS console + assorted nonsense for less than 300 bucks and i found this online shop that sells la. And im getting the DS lite this monday.

First hand, by the way.

I think its quite safe to buy from this fella because he seems to be quite popular. All local forums i read seems to arrow at him, and a lot of people warned people not to go and buy from Sim Lim square.

I also bought a "leather" pouch to put the DS! $12 bucks! pictures up when i got it. I think its quite a good deal, i even went comic's connection and check out the average price for a pouch.

Siao eh, like range from 19.90 to 49.90 sia!

19.90 is those fugly looking ones la, they have one which i like, a light blue with snoopy and that yellow bird, but it cost like 25.90 or something? worse still, made from some cloth.

The manufacturer just took some rag, sew it into a pouch, call it a day, and sellf for 25.90! crazy!

So yeah. I also intended to play Pokemon (childhood game!) and anyone knows how to get an ARCEUS? I would like to have one.


Photobucket
Arceus


Supposedly this is The Pokemon that creates the world, along with it has other pokemons la. but this is the rarest i guess. ha.

Im definately normal growing outside and reverse growing inside.

Anyone has games to introduce? I prefer investigations games. PSP games are quite sian already, all day long is fighting and dunno what sai.

In case you are interested, im playing X men 2 this time. And i've tried using different mutants, so far, the worse is Xmen. fucking useless. I love magneto. he is on my team!

Ya la ya la, very boring, If i have boring days of course blog will be boring right?

zzzzzzzzz


**********

Alice said she is gonna teach me Mahjong! I mean, last time she taught me before but is usually i learnt half way then give up. But since i expressed interest in it. she is willing to teach again. :D I always scold my father very stupid, slow in reacting to stuffs, but then alice said that he is fucking good in MJ!

Since non of my generation are interested in playing MJ, other than me, so there is a need to carry on the family's legacy!

after i learn, friends can come over and play! woohoo! interested party please tell me! So far I've asked Guorong (dun think u know who is it, but never mind!).

So exciting! :) :) :)

Both alice and ming hua(father) learnt from my grandfather (who is gonna return IC already, not that it is a bad thing, its good actually, this story i leave it for another day). and since ah gong cannot play anymore. No one is playing with them.

Alice thus informed that i can play with my aunt and stuffs. family bonding!

interested party tell me! you cannot live too far la. skarly you live in pasir ris or boon-feaking-lay or what. guo rong, shi ying, jiayi all live like a few blocks away from me, im gonna ask them! Despite the fact that sembawang is far from most places, i still have friends living here!

lovely!!

speaking of gambling, Alice taught me how to buy toto few days ago. Actually it was sin teck who wanted to buy (8 millions leh, who wun go and buy?). He himself also dunno, and thus i called alice and asked her how to buy -__-

out of pure fun i buy also la, in the end also never win.

so did you win? remember to share a slice of your pie if you do :)



and okay, i will try to update more often. shrugs


p/s:

A friend of mine told me this thing that happened a few days ago. If you are afraid of ghost stories dun read! the story is in pink!


Apparently he was going home and he board the lift, like 5.30pm, the lift got stuck. and he was freaking out, so he pressed the bell for help, no sound came. he then was stuck in the lift for like 3 hours (3 hours because his watch showed 8.30pm) . and finally the lift worked.

He chionged home immediately of course, but he noticed the sky was bright and when he looked at the clock in his house, it was only 5.40pm.

and no, the clock wasnt spoilt.

Then some time ago, dunno when, news reported that an old lady was stuck in bedok reservoir for 3 hours before finding the exit. but when she finally got out, she noticed that she had been missing for 3 days

gross

please dun come and ask me questions regarding the story! i dunno!

No comments: