And say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID CHIA JIA WEI!
Omg 19 already, still quite young, compared to people who are like 24 or something? I don't know.
But I do know that a friend of mine told me not to be in a rush to grow up (into 24 or something) because by then I will wanna be young again, therefore I should enjoy being 19, and when Im 24 I should enjoy 24, make sense right?
Last year my birthday wish came true, literally. But its not a good ending, gah.
SO this year, My wish is fucking specific! Hope it does come true. Of course I can't let you know what it is because bday wish are supposed to be secretive!
Speaking of birthday wish, does it really come true? I mean wishes like "world peace/happy everyday" confirm won't come true. But rather things like "I want to get a new watch/etc" is more plausible right?
Anyway, I really do hope that my Bday wish will come true la. like everyone else.
Okay to reward myself Im going to Spinelli later and buy all the shits that I've always wanted to eat but never buy because too expensive/etc/etc/etc.
This year's birthday presents quite good! ALL in forms of Ang Bao! Happiness! My cake this year (auntie bought) is Mango flavoured one! shiok ar!
What must you say?!
No comments:
Post a Comment