Tuesday, September 9, 2008

a long update

OMG Im eating corn now and its so good! Corn ice-cream are disgusting though.

When i was young i used to be super picky about food. I don't eat most meat, other than nuggets, I hated prawns, mushrooms, among other food. But now I love to eat these. Especially prawns! Im glad that I 'open' up to these food if not I would be really really skinny.

I mean, im skinny now, but can be skinnier.

So anyway, I hope you people miss me and i know i didnt update for a super long time. Nothing interesting (enough to blog) happened. so thus the accumulations of pictures

Anyway, before my birthday I met up with Yuyin and her friend Zhicong for dinner and some catching up. It was my first time meeting zc la.

She was nagging about her bf for being undecisive or something, then out of a sudden i decided to roleplay and she was quick enough to catch on! HAHAH too bad zc didnt get it. tsk tsk tsk!

A history abt me and YY, I knew her in sec 1 while she was in sec 2, i think through our school fund raising fun fair? I think she wanted to get to know me thus gave me some nonsense anti-frug form to fill, and insist i filled in the email and phone number section!

omg! so cheesy!

ANYWAY, its through that faithful catching up session that i realised that she used to go to our school's pigeon hole outside the staffs' room and read my journal! *double gasps*. Secondary school can never be more fun!! OMG

HAHHAHAHAH

so yah, pictures.

Photobucket
Finally we figured out how to use the damn timer properly! Seriously lor, we took so many bloody shots and only this one turned out okay!

Photobucket
gahh


Photobucket
She keep wanting to do this weird indian lookalike pose! bo bian, need to cooperate


Photobucket
"twist"


Photobucket
Pang Yuyin. Look at how short her shorts are! she wore that to teach! tsk tsk tsk *shakes head*

Photobucket
Our stuffs, I think this saturday need to bling more!

OIE MISS PANG THIS SATURDAY CLUBBING DUN PANGSEH OKAY!? You are the one who super on go and write in your hello kitty organizer one!


Okay for my Birthday I did something ULTIMATE LOSERISH. Sinteck actually looked at me
when i showed him what i did and he was dumbfolded.
Please prepare a bucket for your puke!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
TADAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Self-made birthday card (The micky mouse keychain was to have the sweet sweet act cute effect) BLUE color somemore!

I know its very loserish, but it is really shiok! I can even put on my table in the lab, the next day come into lab and act surprise that someone gave me a card! *tears*


Photobucket
Inside the card.

FYI, i made this card because i was really really bored.

The next day i went back to lab, sin man and daphne actually signed on it, sinteck too! i made him do it


Photobucket
Cute cousin Edmund, he doesnt like me very much. sadded.


Photobucket
Edmund taking me taking him.




Ming Kai bought an IPOD, he is kinda siao, suddenly he is all over ipod.

Mine and His (black) I sent mine for repair a-fucking-gain but then i give it another 3 months before it fucked up again...


Photobucket

Photobucket
see the differences???



Photobucket
Birthday present from sinteck, a middle finger + mcdonalds meal, upsized somemore.



Best bday present ever! from some unknown donor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

I woke up and discovered this. Seriously lor, i dun believe that i scratched myself while slping but it seemed to be the case.

My parents gave me angbaos! auntie and uncle too! shiok! shi hua and gang gave me one because they dunno what to get me. LOL

Im very into hoodies nowadays!


Photobucket
I really really really like this alot!!

$120.00!

Dont say i only into expensive stuffs! I buy cheap ones too!

eg.
Photobucket
$23 from I.P.Zone! Usually i dont go in there because the clothes are quite... ahem... but that day was raining and i refuse to buy umbrellas, so i decided to but this! i was at lucky plaza, so i got this on impulse!

nope, doesnt say I.P.Zone anywhere! :) :) :)





Me
Photobucket


P/S: A big thank you to everyone who wished me Happy birthday via SMS/MSN/Call etc etc!

No comments: