To think that I actually came early (9.30am) and no one noticed! tsk tsk tsk
Anyway, I wondered if anyone of you has read this book called "The curious Incident of the dog in the night time". I just finished that book and i loved it.
Inside this book, the author (who is a boy with some problems with his behavior, eg. not liking people to touch him, etc) and he wrote this (or something like this), and i would like to share it with everyone.
"I like to lay on the grass patch in the night time and looked up into Night Sky and looked up to a million of stars, the universe is so huge, that all my problems seemed to be negligible, negligible means that something is so insignificant that when you are doing addition, it doesnt matter whether you are including the value or not, because it is too small to be noticed, thats how i feel when im looking at the night sky. it makes human seemed so small and all our problems are so insignificant"
- Christopher Boone, The curious incident of the dog in the night time
Alrights, im gonna do my experiment now, pardon me, and i think there are some silver nanoparticles in it. OMG YAY
No comments:
Post a Comment