Sunday, September 21, 2008

mindless

Timetable for next sem is out! Not too bad timings I would say, i dun have any early days, except for maybe Thursday which is some IS day (I haven choose what modules to take la!). I like the Monday one which starts at 1pm (1-freaking-pm!).

Which indirectly means i can go clubbing on Sunday? and not going to school having a "hang over" in ming kai words

Please dun roll your eyes, its not easy to find people to go clubbing on sunday, its a tough task which requires alot of smsing and stuffs! Yuyin confirm won't go because she has to work, Allan also. etc etc. That leaves Eric and maybe Bart (WHO? you ask, nevermind, pictures later) and also Shi Ying

Back to school related.

Anyway, I've got A+ for my attachment (yeah, like duh) and this means it a GPA 4.0. so did the rest of the world. yep that includes Sinteck, Joel, Mingkai, Meiqi, (insert name of ppl here). So when everyone is getting A, its might seemed like getting an A is a must and everybody just expects you to get A right?




right.





Now, I wonder who the fuck will get so happy when they got just an B? I mean, right, you never got a B before and for attachment you got a B, good for you, but not good enough lor. If i were whats-her-name i probably will be quite upset (cos the rest of the world is getting an A)

Okay i just re-read what I've said, and i feel like slapping myself with a piece of tissue with green-ish phlegm, which is what i've been coughing out for the past dunno how many days.

Okay okay, mindless clubbing pictures.

People who went: Me, Yuyin (thats Ray for you), Shi Ying (Nicole for you), Allan, ZhiCong, Bart, Eric, QianLing (nicole's friend) and a few random ppl whom i cant remembered.

Photobucket
Waiting for Allan at Orchard Train Station


Photobucket
The Drinks, 2 cranberry vodka, 2 whisky coke, 2 dunno wads that.

I got high so darn fast! woohoo!


Photobucket
Perfect shot.


Photobucket

Photobucket
YY talking.


Photobucket
I dunno why im holding 2 jars of alcohol.


Photobucket
Nicole, Ray, David, Zhicong




Photobucket
YY and Bart, who is from Perth


Photobucket
Allan, Eric, Bart, Me.

Change of clothes for the 4 of us because we go again the following week!


Didnt take many pictures because we are all busying drinking, dancing, making out, talking etc.

My new motto: Partay while you can, you dun wanna be seen shaking your ass when you are 30

3 people lost their phones that night! sadded



Photobucket
Mario, looks nice right? got the good camera effect right?


Photobucket
awww....



k shall end abruptly here because im gonna have my supper (Tuna croissant and mango pudding, yum)




No comments: