I met up with a friend at Ikea, and we re talking about clubbing (omg) and he/she, lets call he/she BANANA, and then banana was pissing drunk (according to him/her) and were "dancing like pussycat dolls"
The entire night was a blur to banana, and he/she woke up in someone's home!
Me: OMG, did you do it?
Banana: yeah
Me: was it protected?
Banana: er... no... drunk how to wear! (name of person) was high too la!!
Me: WAH! should go and check for HIV or what already
Banana: I think its quite safe la
Me: how you know?
Banana: Is (name of ppl, who also appears on TV) leh...
Me: WOW, then should be quite safe! Hahahahah, was it good??
Banana: Cant remember
Banana: yeah
Me: was it protected?
Banana: er... no... drunk how to wear! (name of person) was high too la!!
Me: WAH! should go and check for HIV or what already
Banana: I think its quite safe la
Me: how you know?
Banana: Is (name of ppl, who also appears on TV) leh...
Me: WOW, then should be quite safe! Hahahahah, was it good??
Banana: Cant remember
the rest is confidential
HAHAHA, DRAMA can?!!?!? I thought this kinda shits only appear on TV/movies etc
Guo Rong I think you know who la hor!?
I am awaiting video clips
SO anyway, I've downloaded a shit load of new songs, so if im in police station you should know why...
ALL dumped into my Ipod (the name is POOPP cos it is shitty). So tomorrow i shall listen to it the entire day.
woohoo
by the way...
I want this! like, now?!
(maybe) Im gonna buy this for myself this Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment