My laptop is so bloody slow nowadays and it will hang if i open more than 5 windows (including MSN chat windows). Hence, I desperately need to reformat my com but there are so many things i need to back up, mainly pictures and songs.
School is starting in like 1 more week! Which means next week is my last week in NUS (omg imagine all the cheap + nice food im gonna miss out). And im resorted to eating at SIM canteen (nearest) with their mediocre food and not-cheap price.
Maybe... maybe... if im desperate enough for cheap and good food i can always take 151 to NUS and eat when i have 2 hours free? Nope, i doubt it.
My Itunes is not working, it wouldnt start. I suspect its because of all the shits i have in my com. wad did i say about reformatting? and oh yes, I bought this
This is my new baby, its name is called "Silly Billy" 4gb for like $189? I didnt know that there was a 4 gb one so i told alice 8 gb cost 248. And we were mentally prepared to buy the 8gb one. The Filipino who served me told me that 8gb doesnt have blue anymore.
Her colleage(how to spell??) told her that there are still some blue ones but she was all "no no, dont have already"
I swear they spend a full 45 seconds aruging whether there are any blue sets left. Finally she gave in to her colleage and then go and check while im looking at the earphones. She said that 8gb is out of stock and only have 16gb and... 4 gb.
4gb! cheaper! woohoo. Alice paid up and i left her(she's going to grandmother's place) and i went to meet up with eric and jiayi (finally booked out) and daniel for The House Bunny! Yes i watched it again. fucking funny
ANYONE has downloaded The House Bunny or has the link to the show? I would like to have it! PLEASE!!!!!! I dun wanna wait for 3 to 5 months for the damn DVD/VCD to come out lor!!!!!!!
on a side note, i think my laptop is so lag because of all the songs i downloaded. current favouite: Hot N Cold by Katy Perry and So What by Pink. nice songs!
Okay i need to go and write Materials and Methods, it is important that i go and complete it by today because Sinteck will be annoyed if i say I didn't do it and when SinTeck is annoyed he will crush me with his biceps and chock slam me with his trained triceps.
bye everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment