Pardon me because last post DONT make any shit sense.
I've a sudden urge to dye my hair to platinum blonde again, but its not easy. I have to be constantly tanned (very hard), cannot wear that fugly specs, and the black roots are so fugly right? Oh god.
Anyway, Poop is dead, not even 2 months man. That fucking piece of shit. I was listening to it yesterday evening on my way to the train station. Then the stupid shit hang, i restarted it and guess what?
I had to choose a bloody language, confirm spoil liao lor, ALL songs gone. fuck fuck fuck
I told alice about the Ipod Nano and she said that we re going to Cine this saturday to buy! OMG.
After we collected my passport.
But then, just now i plugged it into my com and then it came back alive, i hope it is working because i would like to use it as a hard-drive cos im gonna reformat my com.
Too many nonsense. and im running low on disk space.
I don't know the stupid BioEdit program is needed or not somemore. I dun think im gonna download it again.
okay im watching tomb raider now
byE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment