I was quite bitchy yesterday! With Shi Ying at Bugis streets level 2. you know those super duper small shops that got their products from china, or maybe... taiwan? God the shops were so small, they had to be called Pigeon Hole!
Anyway, the sales girl was super fucked up. like fucked-fucked up. Giving black faces all the time (confirm didnt get enough, i tell you).
When nicole was returning the top that she tried (doesnt fit), the sales girl was super grumply. so Shiying said "her attitude sucks", like super loud!
I replied "I know, right?" obviously meant for her to listen!
SIGH
anyway, i have some pictures to post! After im done with all my works, super alot of shits to do la! Not to mention i have 6 projects + 1 FYP on hand now. one of my modules is like... 6 projects la. geez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment