Tuesday, December 23, 2008

shitty furnitures

I had it with my computer table.

Its fugly

It hurts my leg due to this plank in it for putting stuffs so when ever i kick it my leg hurts. I tried to screw it off just now but then plank is also stuck to the table.

Its not even mine

ALONG with all the shitty furnitures in my room

The computer table for example, although it is sturdy, but its so eff-ing ugly and god knows what. 8 years ago when i first moved in, my mom's aunt gave it to us because her daughter doesnt want it. 8 years later and i finally got on my last nerve, I told alice that I do not want it anymore. she said im being wasteful.

I feel that she is only 30% CORRECT because i was nice enough to take in someone else's old trash which they dont want.

Oyah, the current bed too. the mattress is own self bought of course.

hate it man. Along with the cabinet, the shelfs which are all so fugly and brown and URGH.

*barf*

they need to go!!!!!!!


Anyway, my place has a spare room complete with furnitures and aircon (bigger than my own room actually), so anybody wanna rent it? If you know of anyone who wanna rent please do let me know, the rental is negotiable la of course. Alice prefers guys because girls are more tricky (alot of complications)

Need not apply if you are

A girl
STD ridden
Bad breath
Likes to walk around naked
Likes to bring fuck-buddy home
Christian and likes to preach
Smells.
Weird social habits

interested party email me!! thedayvid@hotmail.com

No comments: