Happy new year everyone!
How did you spend your new year? Squeezing in orchard road with the entire world? Having a fabulous dinner with your friends or family?
I know someone who had the worst new year ever: My neighbour.
In case you didn't read the news, some 7 y.o semi-retarded* boy accidentally fell off his block, from 12 stories. His mom, according to the news, she fainted on the spot when she saw the body of her dead son, so sad.
GR, nic, daniel and me went out and caught "Bedtime stories". I dont quite understand the last part, you mean he actually made all those things happened? If the kids tell that story then it make sense, if not, all the stunts he did are just super crazy.
The whole singapore, okay la, just the city and town area was filled with people, i saw alot of people getting wasted and barffed all over the road side. What a way to start a new year! One poor dude even slept on the roadside, where are all his friends?
Speaking of new year, Im turning 20 this year! like, no longer a teen and a young adult. I think i need to start reading newspaper everyday, and TIMES magazine once a month. oh well. sooner or later i will be in mid-20s, and then 30... 40... 55 then collect CPF and die?
Need to start taking care of my skin already also, usually i dont really bother doing anything other than washing it with facial foam. blab blab blab among other things.
Oyah, my new year resolutions:
- Be less mean
- stop using the word irregardless and replace it with "anyway"
today is the 2nd and 10 more days! how time flies.
2008 is quite okay for me, I think maybe people up there deciding my year, would go like...
the person deciding (TPD) : Hmmm... Okay #156,678,134,467. David Chia. hmm... what should 2008 for him? shitty? nah, i gave him a shitty one for 2007. okay la, 2008 shall be a good one. Okay, so its settled
hmm, must be it.
I read my zodiac for 2009 and its quite good, Febuary is the best (cause i was at popular and reading the book and too thin skinned to read the entire thing to i read till Feb, in detail only).
I weekly suck! It said that Thursday is gonna be a good day for me cause something good is gonna happen, but nothing leh. lousy.
Pictures soon, in the meantime here is one picture i took on 1/1/09. My favourite picture of the year.
*I know my new year resolution is to be less mean, but I really cant find another word describing retarded, mentally-challenged sounds sarcastic and it doesnt even mean retard, it means stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment