Im bored and its 2.24am.
I was looking at some cupcakes recipes and they all look so lovely, wish i can make it too.
Tomorrow will be the first day of the last term in my Ngee Ann life. like 8 more weeks, time pass very fast anyway.
Then I will probably find some part time job and then NS for 16 months and then when I ord I probably will be, 22? After some more studying when i enter workforce like 25?
GOD ITS SO OLD.
no offenses to older people but it seems old to me. I know i already grumbled about being old but just like me do it one more time. Then when I enter workforce I will probably be wearing blue/white/grey/black shirts to work in a desk job/lab. My normal day routine will probably be waking up at 7am and i will walk to my office from Raffles/Tanjong pagar MRT.
when i reach office i probably will make 2 cups of coffee, never mind that it stains my teeth yellow because nobody can see it, okay maybe the entire department can, which is like a grand total of 18 people, inclusive of my manager. 6 of them are married and 2 of them are gays.
something like that
Then i will be forced to have a 1hr lunch break with 2 of my best colleages (1 probably is a pregant mom and another one is an intern who is having his attachment) at the nearest foodcourt because walking too much will sweat. and we only have an hour
My favourite brand of clothing will be G2000 and i will not club anymore because "its so tiring". I think me and my colleages will hang out at Baclava (how to spell) and for once i dun have to listen to the endless work grumbles from them (woohoo) because the band is playing.
When i reach home i will eat what alice cooked (potato soup, veges, meat) and i will watch the 7pm show, all the way till 11pm, inclusive of the news because adults need to watch the news. Then i will log onto my computer and wank. after that, sleep
and repeat cycle till i collect CPF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment