This post is not targeted at anybody in general. If you feel that I'm talking about you. I don't care, neither should you because its not.
I wonder how many fucking times when you ask someone "hey are you free on (insert date that is 2 to 4 weeks away)? lets meet up with (insert names with common friends)" and the said person said "not sure leh, i tell you know la, can?"
I fucking hate such replies. I swear
Once i tried to get my sec school gang to meet up and stuff and i purposely planned 3 weeks ahead and everyone said they are not free. I was like "HUH? you mean, you can foresee that you will be busy? " Then the said person will laugh it off and say 'haha no la"
Case 2 will be the most common one, im sure, like 90% of the world's population encountered this before. If you don't count your blessings because you fall into the minority.
Friend 1: hey 6th of aug free or not? Its TEDDY* (obviously fake name) birthday and we are going to KTV
Friend 2: I don't know leh, I let you know on that day lor
Friend 1: okay lor
I don't know if its me, or what la. But this is my train of thoughts.
WTF you mean that you don't know ---> Either you ARE or you ARE NOT ---> You don't know ---> chances are you are free ---> you chose to say you dont know ---> Means you think you might have something going on that is funner ---> the event i asked you to go is just a back up plan to you ---> you are laying out all the invitations if others ask you to join them for something ---> you probably said "i dont know leh, i let you know on that day lor" to the rest as well ---> then on that day itself you decide ---> zzz
It seems complicated and drama, but really! thats how i feel!! GRRR
Although i have friends who does that, but nowadays im just sorta accustomed to it already. But still, sometimes it irritates me to no end.
There im done whining.
2 more BSM projects
1 more WISP project (SOME people seriously. makes me boil)
1 more WISP reflection
1 more Ethical Delimma presentation (gimme ideas leh)
1 more Proteomics report
1 more Financial Report
1 more FYP external presentation (OMG)
2 more Tests
3 more Exams
Then im a free man! wah like a lot sia. I cannot wait till the day I graduate from NP.
BTW, my faculty has a DnD and everyone is like "see who going first lor" when i asked them are they going or not. Like not much people go leh. 35 bucks.
Maybe i can spend my time watching Sex and The City season 1, My name is Earl season 1, Gossip girl season 1 (yah la i very late when it comes to these shows)
For the first time in my life i actually feel guilty abt using torrent. OMG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment