I just finished round one of reunion dinner with alice and ming hua and im waiting for alice to shower so we can proceed to round 2 at grandma's place.
Yesterday i FINALLY downloaded a crack program fm some fell via MSN and the program allow me to like convert all my WMA files into MP4 so i can FINALLY watch it on my Ipod. No more bored train journeies, no more bored CNY anymore!
I just dumped like 6 eps of Gossip Girl (fuck why is it so good?) and Heroes (ep 13), plus HOUSE BUNNY on my Ipod :). Why ar? why all those american shows are so fucking awesome?
I also have Prison Break seaon 1 and 2 on DVDs. good good.
On a note, i also started to play Pheonix Wright on my DS and previously i stopped at case one now im playing case 2, So far i haven send any innocents to jail yet, hence, i think i can be an awesome lawyer.
I mean, thats totally true right?
Anyway I told nic about this girl, lucy (lucy sounds like a slut name), who spread her legs for a lot of guys, and he suggested the best way to deal with her is to find someone totally unknown and go up to Lucy "hey you know this girl Lucy? OMG i heard she slept with a lot of guys you know? Omg what a fucking slut. she's not even hot to begin with"
hahaha lucy's expression will be SO classic.
Hahaha very childish. I admit. Who cares anyway
Speaking of childishness. A bangala called me around 4am and demanded "Nate? Nate?" and i said WRONG NUMBER and the bugger just hung up like that without apologising. I was quite pissed (HELLO? 4am??!??!?! the entire world is sleeping) and i called him back and said
So you are not going to say sorry?!" and the bugger apologised and i hung up
the next night i still haven sleep and its 5 am and feeling childish i pranked call him and i said "CLAIRE??? CLAIRE??" and he said WRONG NUMBER, and i hung up!! :) :) :)
okay i think this entry is too crude. i shall end here.
I just read my Zodiac book (yah i went to kinokuniya and read again) and it said several promising things! I hope its true!
Happy Chinese New Year!!! May you collect alot of ang baos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment