But anyway, I asked Cynthia what program she use to do up all the nice pics and she recommended Photoscape. It is fucking easy to use and free somemore!
So I did it and its surprisingly easy. :)
Anyway, here are some pics from today *CNY Day 1* and my class.
On the way to Field Trip. wednesday 3pm, the bus was eff-ing small and cock! I thought we are going some beer factory or something similar but actually we re going to some pub! Their Nachos are to die for. I swear
12 different kinds of beer to choose from, all home made. :)
MeiQi, Me, Xiong Sheng, testing out the beers, 4 glasses each, my favourite is 2nd from the right.
Chinese new year!!
REUNION DINNER:
My 3 essential CNY survival must-have! Food, DS Lite, Ipod Video (As you can see im watching Gossip Girl, im gonna start calling all my friends by their first letter)
My cousin Edmund is SUPER CUTE~
Edmund and Moi
New pouch to store my nonsense, cute ar
Okay I just read some people's blog and they blogged abt their perfect little life, how ar? I also want.
Anyway, catching INKHEART later in vivo. i hope its a good movie, recently got like zero nice shows.
I just caught the new Fann Wong and its utterly cheesy. I only watch it cos G has a cameo role in it and all along im waiting for that part hence i was quite excited. Then after that part i was like "Okay done"
Stupid show keep promoting HEAVILY on brands. Here are a list of Brands they promote like MAD, machiam commercial.
Hows the pictures? better right? I think wayyyy better than posting pic by pic, you all see liao not sian i also sian ar.
CNY Day 2! More Ang bao!!
Anyway, catching INKHEART later in vivo. i hope its a good movie, recently got like zero nice shows.
I just caught the new Fann Wong and its utterly cheesy. I only watch it cos G has a cameo role in it and all along im waiting for that part hence i was quite excited. Then after that part i was like "Okay done"
Stupid show keep promoting HEAVILY on brands. Here are a list of Brands they promote like MAD, machiam commercial.
- New Moon abalone (they stacked up nicely in the kitchen, like a grand total of 20 cans or something on the kitchen table and ONLY that is on the entire kitchen counter, stacked up ala pyramid)
- Chanel (lots of Chanel)
- LV
- Sony PSP
- Balegiaca
- Aldo/jimmy choos
- 5 stars tour bus or something
- Perlies
- Crocodile
- Some Condo
- Some Museum
- Some toy museum
- Puma
- the local designer wedding gown business thingy
Hows the pictures? better right? I think wayyyy better than posting pic by pic, you all see liao not sian i also sian ar.
CNY Day 2! More Ang bao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment