Wednesday, February 11, 2009

blab

I know Im supposed to study for LSSS but im so eff-ing lazy. Probably because I went to town after my Sales and Marketing paper (which was quite easy, cause its open book) and collected my ipod and bought some other stuffs which are important.

Now i look completely retarded cos my earphones is spoilt and i have no earphones, but i have 2 ipods. WTF right? I know.

Tmr have to go to school and do Proteo report with sinteck and Im so sick of it. mainly because sin teck and I dont do molecular work for our FYP and the report is so molecular based.

I rather do 10 sames and marketing projects than one proteo man. I mean it.

Another thing i dread is Monday which is my FYP presentation date and im mentally prepared to being shoot by the external examiner. everyone should know why.

Oyah, my newly bought desktop is so fucked up la! Im obviously connected to the internet cos i can surf the net, MSN and all. But few months ago i tried to download the new MSN but it said im not connected to the net. i also cannot update any shits on my com. and finally mozilla cannot work anymore. I know something was wrong and nobody seem to be able to find the problem. So in the end i have to reformat lor.

So tedious.

Everything has a bright side. for example... This is the last week of school. 4 more papers and im a free man. WOOHOO.

probably free for a few months before NS. Heng i have NS to siam the bloody recession!


2 pictures, taken on a lovely day.


Photobucket
Im so skinny cos im allergic to food la!

Photobucket
Can you guess where this is?

No comments: