damn, i need a drink man.
Anyway, I like to kpo and see people's room, i guess it shows another side of themselves and I realised that alot of my friend's room are kept to a minimum.
I went to Ben's place just now and all i see were 1)An Ikea table with a Mac on it. a few CDs, phone, and some stuffs. 2)A white shelf with basically nothing much on it and 3) A bed.
His closet is a bloody walk in one at the end of the kitchen, clothes are arranged according to colors, just like mine! HA.
He said as long as there are stuffs you don't use in 6 months you can probably throw them away. *nodd head in agreement*
I need to get rid of my Poly textbooks. I cant bear to give them to salvation army cos on average each one cost like 50 bucks?
anyway i was saying. There are stuffs I wanna get rid off but dunno where can i put them. The other day Alice threw away all my toys except Legos. I have no idea what happened to my Power Rangers toys. I need to find a place for all my CDs too. grrr
Here's pictures, late night movie with friends (like 3am late), hort park, vivo, Ikea, southern ridges with D and GR, Meet up with Zinc (she is fucking funny i tell you), and long long ago FYP's pictures.
It was nice meeting up and talk about the recent events in our lives and laughing it off.
Only got GR although there were more people because everyone left and we on our way to take night rider and i said camwhore on the way there. HA LOOK at my sharp jawline yo!
Caught race to witch mountain and its a very typical family show. no sex, no murder, no F word. Im dying to watch Legend of Chun Li and Confessions of a shopaholic. I know Chun Li has been getting bad reviews but i just wanna watch.
I don't really like family shows. I prefer chick flicks (himbo, i know, zzz). I guess one of the reasons i dislike family shows cause there are bound to have kids. kids making noise. so irritating
anyway here's pictures from Ikea, Hort Park, Southern Ridges.
nice?
I think its true, I DO look grumpy when im not talking. not good not good.
FYP pictures.
OMG so nervous man, yes i know my slides are ugly, trust me man, the first design (I did it!) was wayyyyyyy nicer.
Group pictures.
I don't understand why so many prefer Taiwan/Korean Drama compared to Ang moh ones. It really baffles me to no end. So many of my friends prefers Rainie Yang to Blake Lively. wtf? whats wrong with Blake?
I know its up to individuals so i should judge but really, im disappointed in local's show preferences. Blake is WAY hotter than Rainie lor. like 100 times more? not that Rainie isnt la, im saying that Blake is hotter.
Shows why, Korean and TW are so bloody predictable. are those producers lazy or what, always use manga adaptation (oh no i realised my favourite show is also an adaptation!).
Okay, shall do a feature on those trashes when im free. watch this space!
p.s: Mah jong madness later, with JY, Eda and GR!
p.p.s: Mah jong madness later later, at MQ's place
p.p.s: I finally got a job! at suntec (so far la)
No comments:
Post a Comment