Monday, April 20, 2009

13 yao wannabe

I really wanna blog but Im too tired. If you want to blame, blame on my boss, he MC today so i have more shits to do.

Just a picture of my shittiest card.


Photobucket

Sorry not clear at all cos it was taken using my phone camera. which is fucking shitty. I already tried to jerk up the brightness, contrast and sharpness!

When i open up my tiles (i love opening them up in one shot btw), i got the Dong, Nan, Bei, Fa, Bai Ban, Hong Zong, 9 shou, 1 shou, 9 wan, 1 tong. and 2 flowers (not mine somemore) I literally sianed 1/2. After i replaced the flowers i got 9 wan and 1 tong and one card i cant remember, then i had drew 1 shuo again.

Might as well attempt 13 yao lor. All along i was waiting for the remaining 13 yao cards, and i was literally trembling!

Half way through the game i even said "I must take a picture of this cards, so shitty"

HAHAHAHAH TALK so much in the end also never win!


okay need to sleep. weekend please come quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyoh! you should play yao-jiu lo! but good try! jiayou until 13th july izzit?

Mahjong Shifu,

Destiny
(P.S.:i din give birth to Destiny's child)