OMG i feel so sorry for myself man. Today I was in a hurry (work at 8am! jesus!) and i forgot to bring my wallet out. But thank god the previous day i put my EZ-link and ATM card in my bag so I dont have to go all the way home and take my wallet.
So every clouds have a silver lining.
For lunch, I remembered I had some cup noodles in my table drawer so i took it out and wanting to eat it. But then I dont have any chopsticks, so i went down to Suntec food court. Wanting to steal a pair of disposable chopsticks.
-___-
Dont judge me okay? Everyone has bad times, im just having mine.
Anyway i was saying, i wanted to steal a pair of chopsticks but EVERY stall's chopsticks are hidden carefully and password protected to prevent people like me from stealing. I feel uber sad for myself hence i bo bian have to walk to carrefour and buy some (chopsticks).
oh dear lord!
Anyway, in carrefour i realised that the pantry area have forks! God Bless myself (for ordering them weeks ago)
in the end i bought a bag of doritoes and paid for it using nets. ($3.60) In case you are wondering, the can of coke comes from my office's fridge.
I cant wait for payday! Im gonna buy that Adidas watch that i, never fail, will pause and stare at the display with adorement whenever i walked pass it at suntec for the past 4 weeks. Or maybe i invest in a line of Clinique products before NS come and fuck my face up.
I imagine my heaven will be filed with people with flawless face (cause they use Clinique ahha) and all are wearing Adidas orginals watches.
LOL.
Hello? what do you mean its too early/im too young/not necessary? All of us only have one face, of course can then start taking care of it la. if not then when? when the cow comes home?
2)A total irrelavant thing aside:
Dont you think its damn annoying when people tries to impose their opinion on you? Like say... you want a career in Law and your mom/dad/whatever tried to talk you out of it because of whatever reasons they think its better.
Same for poly courses as well, you want to do Biotech in NP (I also against you taking it, LOL) but your parents wants you to do IT in NYP.
something like that.
Then they will say you confirm will regret it. In actual fact they probably are the one regretting
Isnt it funny? I mean, of course your parents have your best interest in heart (sometimes) but ultimately its your life, isnt it?
(suddenly im reminded of those horror stories about parents wanting their kids to be, say, a biologist, just because the parents themselves cant)
If you are gonna regret the choice, at least it is your choice that you are gonna regret. right?
right.
Haiya maybe people with more life experiences might disagree with me. cos the number of bridges they cross is more than the amount of rice i ate.
3) They say to love someone you need to learn to love yourself. How to do that? I believe its more than just spluring and buying Adidas originals watches (gasp!!) for myself. I think its a spiritual thing.
Omg all this thinking abt loving yourself, etc etc is making me breaking down in sweat.
4) I know all of you are waiting for pictures taken over the weekend. Not to worry, once i get them i will blogged it up. Watch this space.
5) I have to share my MJ adventures!
I started with zero animals, zero flowers. Then i got a Rat! replace... Centipede! replace... cat!! Money! and then... finally... ROOSTER! Money!!!! 4 animals in a row. god bless whoever stacked the cards. Can open animal farm!
it was a beautiful feeling.
few weeks ago alice sat me down, pull out the MJ table, bring out a few tiles, taught me and im addicted for life.
But i said something insensitive to Daniel tt day, "You have to learn MJ so you can fit in with us". I apologise!
In regards to MJ, none of the kids in my generation are interested in it! So i hope Ah Gong will pass on his MJ legacy to me! He already win enough, its my turn already hhaha
6) Graduation ceremony is here soon. I dont feel like going! But Alice wants to go! im in a royal delimma again!
7) Would you look at the time? its already 3.41pm and 2.5 more hours im goin home. I think i should start swimming after work, hasnt been exercising (sex doesnt count) recently.
8) I used to be one of those people who call others a Slut/Whore when they sleep around. Now I think im truely the silly one here calling others that. basically im stepping on my own foot.
No i dont mean that i sleep around too. (that often)
Simply because, i really feel that there's nothing wrong (not hurting anyone) if a person sleeps around.
Why do people sleeps around? The only reason i can think of is because they are attractive (to others who want to sleep with them), or they are plain horny, eitherway, they probably look not-bad hence they can get others to sleep with them. without paying.
Im not talking about those $50 bucks prostitutes you get in Geylang. those are, imho, not pretty. and their bye bye are probably loose. and they sleep with dirty old men, GROSS.
So, for example, I said for example!. Would Blake Lively, or Leighton Meester (how to spell?) sleep with those DOM? my guess is not.
woah
So pretty girls/or handsome boys would of course have more people who will want to sleep with them what, then confirm will be inclined to sleep with them right? compared to ugly girls or boys with zero suitors.if you are pretty/handsome enough to arouse the interest of good looking people (by media standard), you tell me you wont want to?
woosh!!
I dont blame him for having all those photos, technically its not his fault right?
jesus! (HAHAH I THINK THIS IS AN AD BY CLINIQUE BTW!)
honestly?
My answer is yes and im not ashamed of saying it! ROAR!!!!!!!!!
9) that day in the cab on the way home, the uncle said i looked like i just finished my Olevels!
last point
10) This song is sex!!!
Apparently this is the hottest song. I tried to do the actions to irritate Daniel and GR tt day! LOL.
wayyyyyy better than Jolin's whats-that-song?
dunno what "I DONT WANT A BOYFRIEND!!!! I NEED A REAL MAN!!"
she confirm lying lor, dunno say what dont want boyfriend -_- want real man. yeah right. People already 29 this year liao leh still dont want boyfriend. later left on the shelf sia!
WAIT WHATS THIS?!
9) that day in the cab on the way home, the uncle said i looked like i just finished my Olevels!
last point
10) This song is sex!!!
Apparently this is the hottest song. I tried to do the actions to irritate Daniel and GR tt day! LOL.
wayyyyyy better than Jolin's whats-that-song?
dunno what "I DONT WANT A BOYFRIEND!!!! I NEED A REAL MAN!!"
she confirm lying lor, dunno say what dont want boyfriend -_- want real man. yeah right. People already 29 this year liao leh still dont want boyfriend. later left on the shelf sia!
WAIT WHATS THIS?!
how can someone be so talented?
No comments:
Post a Comment