This post is gonna be like, anyhow because I have a few thoughts and i would like to blog it down. Mostly abt what i dislike (you can just skip this entry cos its quite boring)
-You know Edison Chen is coming and some weird fella talked about shooting him? So i think as a precaution, EC is gonna wear a bulletproof vest.
If i were the killer, i confirm aim the head one can?
-I dislike those people who try to save money by justifying that their stuffs is better. Like example, they know that their, say... desk is hideous (but still in working condition, but ugly nonetheless) and when people try to get them to buy a new desk they claimed that their desk is nice.
But deep inside they know better.
-I dislike people who are way too humble to the fact that it seemed hypocrite. sorry lor, taking a humble pie isnt really my forte.
- How long should an average session of sex last? I thought it should be around 40 to 45 mins (at least for me la), around 20 mins for foreplay and 20 mins for the 'thing' and remaining 5 mins for stuffs lor.
I read it somewhere that the fella's sex lasted 2 hours! Oh my oh my! is he that good, or that bad?
Well overall i think as long as both parties enjoy it can already.
Im not crude or what please! EVERYONE does sex, if not where you think you come from? Pelicans drop ar?
Anyway is it wrong to have sex with different people? (PROVIDED that you are single and the sex is purely physical)
okay i should stop here about the sex talk.
- Why do people SPEND SO MUCH on their wedding? Like plan this plan that, in order to have the perfect wedding, which, of course includes a Vera Wang (or more), Tiffany's (I personally like the Tiffany's 1837), like their entire life revolves around that wedding.
It doesnt matter what you wear, Vera Wang or not. But i think its who is waiting at the end of the aisle that matters.
shouldnt people spend more effort on their marriage rather than their wedding?
okay should stop being a moralistic person here!
- I watched Gossip Girl again and i realised season 2 is quite "all over the place" and not focus.
- Suntec food are expensive, sigh i wish got one cheap cai fan stall nearby
- I think almost everyone have this kinda stuffs that they cant live without when they are young.
I used to have a pillow which i love.
Its quite a small one and i always bite its corner (gross i know!) and then i always hug it and watch my favourite shows, Power Rangers by the way. I cant sleep without it and right now i can still feel the softness and the smell of it (its my smell) haha
I remembered once my daddy doesnt allow me to bring it to my ah ma place, so i secretly put it in my shirt and my dad didnt realise it until i reached ah ma house and i took it out.
:P I also put it in a fridge before just to feel it cold.
I have it all the way till primary 6 and Alice threw it away without me knowing, i had sleptless for around 2 weeks?
I would give up so much to have that pillow back.
- I watched Titanic yesterday and even though i know exactly what will happen, i always hope that the ship will not hit the ice berg and Jack didnt die.
- I found the phone i wanna get for NS. My current phone likes to restart itself everyday.
- I saw this couple on the train a few weeks ago. They were both sitting down and i was standing in front of them.
Let me start with the girl, she's around 25? she works at popular(wearing popular polo tee) , hair tied up in a loose ponytail thats probably 8cm off her scalp. her glasses were those round golden frame thingy and she has a underbite.
Not very pretty. i would give her around 3.5?
The guy, not bad looking, teeshirt abit too big for him, hair in centre parting. complexion not bad.
So, if he bothers to change into something more fitting, change his hairstyle, he can easily switch from a 4 to a 7? by the way i think im around 6.8? if i have a nicer body maybe can move up to a... 8? HA! i know, so bloody stuck up, like i said, eating a piece of humble pie isnt my forte.
The girl was damn sticky, demanding kisses from her bf every 50 meters moved by the train. and the bf sorta kiss her on her lips, check and stuffs. when she is not demanding kisses she is talking bad abt her co worker.
I thought to myself, why is this guy with a girl like her?
Is she very smart? No if she is smart, she would be working somewhere else wouldnt she?
Is she very nice? Nope, I dont think so, at least not on the train
Is she very pretty? Nah.
so the only reason i think is, she fucks damn well lor. of course i wouldnt know how not-pretty (im damn tempted to use the U word) people screws, would i?
Okay la to be fair maybe she is indeed a nice person and she is just having a bad day
oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment