Sometimes I just do not understand. I tried really hard, I did. REALLY!
Why do many corporate companies like to hold their workshops/seminars/courses at 8-freaking-am?
WHY? Lets not even talk about NS/School (those are worse!)
I work at this company which provide facilities for such corporate companies, like HP, Microsoft etc etc etc whatever. And 90% of the time, whenever they book a facility, without fail they will arrange it to start at 8.30am.
Is it because people's brain are the peak of absorbing information at such ungodly hours?
Why cant they all bloody start at 10am? why must they all start at 8am?
Half of the class (even the organiser themselves!) might even have to wake up at.... 6am!
6AM!! JESUS CHRIST! the sun is not even up yet lor.
then half of them will be in a groggy state and feeling an immense anger towards the organizer. Im not blaming anyone, im just curious! why not 10am?
So many times, so many occasions i have to wake up at 6am so i can reach the office at 8am. and i dont even know how to start to describe how fucking annoying it is.
There's one time, lagi worse. Some American Company, decided to have the damn seminars at 8am, so I have to reach my office at 7.45am! Its called "Breakfast Seminar" FYI, why cant they do a lunch one? or a brunch?
Maybe if they all start early they end early and hence they can go back office to do more shits and meet more deadlines?
Thats the only reasonable excuse i can think of.
Are you saying that 8am is the way the world functions? (At this point my boss asked me to come at 8.30am tmr, SEE??????????) , can someone please change the god damn time?
Okay shall end adruptly here, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment