pai seh for not updating my blog for quite some time. been busy with work, MJ and friends.
My newest obsession? its damn fun!
Omg i tell you man, PSPs are so damn tricky! I downloaded Patapon for like 3 times and each time the games doesnt work and so I thought it was the game's problem so I just keep downloading until last night i had enough of it already and googled (FYI, do you know Paris Hilton dont keep a business diary? She just google herself, source is here, how cool is that?!) what the hell is wrong and it turns out that my PSP firmware is outdated.
So, i googled (again) and found a way to upgrade my firmware! I downloaded the program from sony's site and then after upgrading the firmware... all my games cannot play la!
*cluntch fists*
So this afternoon i had to pay 20 bucks for some guy to fix it for me (like within 5 mins?), abit not worth it leh...
so ya la, now the game is up and running and I LOVE IT hahahahha...
I also played resident evil 5 on PS3 at Pody's place and i like it enough!
*****
Sometime ago, this came!
My Enlistment letter! 13.07.09, Im gonna be a cute NS boy! shave off all my hair.
Actually it was MK who msn-ed me and told me that i can check it online and so i did, and i was quite shocked haha. I called JY and informed him that!
That night after MJ GR and JY and Alice even had a in depth discussions of NS! (JY is in NS now and GR ORD-ed like 67 years ago). JY said i better dont meet the uncle who sells lasi lemak
Jesus!
okay la to be honest im excited, nervous and scared. Its a new phase of life i guess, all my close friends are done/doing NS now and they make it out alive so i guess i can do it too.
Counting down, counting down!
I think i will miss my family and friends the most. and sex. oops pretend i didnt say that.
****
Im trying to make my room as nice as possible (but the computer table, shelf and closet is so fugly!) but this really gets me on my nerve.
No no, not the clothes, look abit above.
CLOTHES HANGER OF DIFFERENT SHAPE, COLOR AND SIZES!
I know some of you might think its perfectly alright, its okay. I dont judge you so you dont judge me cos i sincerely thinks different clothes hanger are damn sick.
I dont blame alice for getting them all in different shapes and sizes. Cant be help anyway, and i dont think she will go Ikea and carry so many clothes hanger back.
I dislike it when those stupid manufacturer decided to package them in different colors. like maybe a bundle of 20 there are 4 which are blue, another 4 which are yellow, pink, purple and red or something.
WHY? oh i get it now, the blue one for the boy, yellow for daddy, pink for girlgirl and purple for mommy and red for hanging towels? FUCK YOU! How is it gonna be nice if all the colors are mixed up and hanged in the closet?
stupid dumb people.
If i pack hanger, i make sure they are packed according to colors. that way, if you want blue, all you get is blue, i earn money, you get what you want, everyone happy.
I've been to my friends place. and it makes me so happy just to see their hangers are the same (ultimate airhead man!) and their clothes are arranged to the colors of the rainhow. im trying to do mine too (you can see) but not enough clothes and alice told me not to buy anymore cos im going NS and i might gain weight.
Different people have different piorities, yours is to make sure your hamster dont catch fire, whilst mine is to make everything asthetically (how to spell?) pleasing.
lalalalalala
*****
Throughout your life im sure you have a few best friends right? In kindergarden mine was this boy (cant remember his name) and this girl called Hui Ling. In Primary school, pri 1, mine was Julian, Yee Ting, Queena, Teerach (some thai handsome boy), then... hui ying, wei xiang, shao zhi, ting xuan, queena and yeeting (again), qing qing..
In sec school was of course Shi hua, Ricky, Bronson. Chun Rong (we had a mega quarrel and we never talk)
until now im still on good terms with those people.
Anyway the main point of this chunk is to say, i feel la, at different stage of life we have different people and many many people come and go very easily (esp ex-es) and im quite satisfied with my close friends now.
So this chunk is dedicated to them. :D
Friend One: Tayrius Low Jia Yi.
the one on the right! the one on the right!
I've known him for... 3 years? going 4.
We had our differences la, theres this time we fell out and didnt talk to each other for a good 1/2 year and after that we are totally A-OKAY. I think my first impression of him wasnt very good, he thinks im a jiat kantang, which im not! and he thinks im a himbo (until now still). He said that the first thing i asked him was "Hey do you know where can i download chinese songs?"
-_-
So for a good part of Poly life (he is fm NP, biz) we will go to school tgt cause he also live in Sembawang and chit chat our way to school.
From him I got to know Zinc (a good friend) and also Friend 2 (read down)
In fact when he know that i was about to NS he wrote me a letter! :)
FRIEND TWO: NICOLE TAN SHI YING
she was from NYP and although we dont go to the same school, etc etc. we got along fine! We also had done stuffs together (not sexual-related!) that not many people had.
she won like close to 60 bucks that day, ZZZ... another MJ addict.
Speaking of MJ (yes MJ story again, skip to the next friend for those who dont know understand), that day she already bao da pai, so if anyone gave her a card that lets her have one more doubles (5 doubles limit) and she won, the person would have to pay. FOR EVERYONE.
Me, 3 doubles, inside i only have a Bai Ban and 2 Tong, i looked at the discarded piles, no bai ban, so if i throw 2 tong and wait for one more bai ban (i need 2 bai ban to win), which is highly unlikely cause since there isnt any on the discarded pile, people confirm wont throw one.
on the other hand there are 2 er tongs there already so if i throw bai ban, and wait for 2 tong, people will be more likely to throw 2 tongs right cos its already out and ppl think it would be safe. *so i can win
so i did, according to alice, the stupidiest thing ever, i threw out the bai ban!
THAT WOMEN WON LA, AND I TIO BAO!
20, 40c i have to pay 10 over dollars okay? disgusting.
shall stop play MJ for now cos luck not very good.
FRIEND THREE: GUO RONG
Although not as funny as the mentioned 2, but he is a nice fella la. Shit i cant remember off hand what are the nice stuffs he did. like theres one time he treated me Shokudo dessert cos he had the vouchers. amongst other stuffs.
His first impression of me wasnt very good cos i said "hey you are very short!" when i first met him. -_-
strangely he lives in sembawang. also. Everyone thinks he is handsome but after looking at him for so long i think he is normal only leh...
last one last one...
FRIEND FOUR: DANIEL TANG.
Me and GR are just one part of his many friends but overall we got along quite well i think he is a nice person too, I got asspissedly drunk at his bday party this year.
The only friend who lives in boon lay, quite far.
Nice cos he bought me biscuits before out of his own will, actually more than that la. still...
I think the best thing about knowing these 4 people is that they never judge, maybe comment a bit but overall never judge. i also dont :) i just like to tease. hahahahahahahha
A normal conversation can be like...
Me: Oh I slept with so-and-so that day
GR/D/JY/SY: OMG then then? you went over?
Me: yep yep
GR: How was it?
Me: Not bad leh!!
GR: are you gonna do it again?
Me: Maybe, see how lor...
GR: updates please.
Me: K K
OR....
one of them, OOT: I have a fetish for blab blab blab blab blab blab
Me: huh why? i dont have leh
OOT: then wads yours?
Me: mine ar... i think is... blab blab blab blab blab
OOT: ohhh....
okay something like that. I know some people might think that they are not true friends cause they see me doing something politcally/morally wrong and dont try to stop me. In fact, I think they are the best. I can tell them stuffs knowing they wont judge me.
Judgings are for parents.
By the way, im not typing these cause i know that they will read it.
I quote Gossip Girl, from the latest ep. hav you watched it? its damn good, i mean it! I dont care if its targeted at girls I LIKE IT, GR LIKES IT, D LIKES IT AND POSSIBLY THE WHOLE WORLD LIKES IT TOOOOOOOOOOO
Shoulders pad might come and go, but a BFF is forever, because even when you re not sure where you headed, it helps to know you re not going there alone.
woah, touching! LOL
speaking of BFF, no one does BFF better than these 2 siao kias. watch it, its crazy funny!
shall sleep now, work later.
P/S: Just because you are not in those 4 doesnt mean i treat you any lesser than them, that includes shi hua, rick, justin, yuyin, etc etc cant possibly name them all!!
till then!!
1 comment:
i think no.3 is wearing his hematitie hur hur
sunshine
Post a Comment