Monday, May 25, 2009

I want interesting advertisments in sg.

I cant sleep!

I was quite sleepy just now cos last night slept at 5.30am and woke up at 1.30pm and still quite tired. So since i gt insomnia i shall blog abit.

Just watched Angels and Demons, I like it, i think it was way better than Da Vinci code though, and apparently alot of people agree with me. I was expecting the show to focus more on CERN and talk more about the shits they do.

That aside, sometime ago, i fell in love with this:

Photobucket

A skullcandy headphones, some might think its damn poseur to carry sucha big headphone around, not suitable for me blab blab blab. Whatever la~! I like and thats what it matters!

This piece of chioness cost $169 at HMV (which is where i discovered it) but a place i saw (sorry cannot say where in case you also wanna buy, sorry la!) sells at $129!

omg lor 40 bucks cheaper. btw i haven buy yet. ROAR

Also while searching for this pic i came across their advert, which is quite funny and interesting.

Photobucket

I think this is quite funny la, so...

I DEMAND INTERESTING ADVERTISEMENT IN SINGAPORE TOO!!!!

honestly, how often you do come across an advertisement thats funny, witty and... interesting in singapore? once every 3 years? I think Carls Junior's are not bad. In my humble opinion, generally adverts here are not very funny and some are, in fact, quite lame.

FYI this is a USA site so that piece of advert is not local.

Come to think of it, my favourite advertisment shown in SG so far is the heineken one, the one with jennifer aniston and some fella at supermarket with the song "happy together" playing in the background. that was witty.

Hahahah talk to much machiam im a media advertisting expert.

on a completely different tangent, i saw a set of MJ tiles that are Glittery Blue that day leh! comes with chips too. JUST like Destiny(adrian)'s tiles but except its blue. 70 dollars.

sigh, i need a sugar daddy, or sugar mommy. no wait, i just need money.

Im broke nowadays because i no longer have a job because they(my ex company) hired a full timer (i think) to replace me (part timer). Aiya whatever the case is, im not working anymore. At first i was quite not-happy with it but i realised the time i spent doing stuffs is much more productive than doing office stuffs.

"I rather not do anything and be happy then do something that i dont like", i quote aston kutcher, from "what happens in vegas"


Photobucket

Random picture, My Buffy comics is totally READY!! season 8. issue 1 to 10, all binded up and ready!

If you are smart enough you should be able to guess how i got it (for free). muahahahashaha

ok ok ok, last pic!

Photobucket

I dont know how many of you online using PSP, frankly speaking i never see people online using that before. but isnt it so nice that PSP can now online? (long ago can already but mine now then can).

its really simple! Just go to yr nearest ah beng shop and pay them 20 bucks to upgrade for you and you can online too! or if you are a psp-geek you can DIY yrself. :) :) enjoy!

Look at the time! its 4am!

TTYL!!

No comments: