Major irritated!
I must be one of the people with the worse luck when it comes to computers!
GRRRR, my "newly" bought HP computer, around 8 months or so. decided to die on me the other day. like the monitor doesnt connect any shit from the CPU. I called HP, and they sent a guy and the guy promptly fixed it for me.
I also dont know what is the fella's problem, i arranged the time to be from 3 to 5 and yet at 12 he called me and told me that he is reaching around from 1 to 5. WTF such a big time gap what am i supposed to do? wank?
I told him I wont be at home at 1 to 3 and he sorta reprimanded me for whatever reasons and i said in "no, i already arranged with YOUR company, its 3 to 5pm". he diam diam-ed. (FYI i was having lunch with a friend that's why i cant make it la!)
so at 3.05 he came and then fixed some shits. so my computer is up and working.
ONE WEEK LATER my hard-disk spoils. (or so the fucker, more about him later, proclaims)
Just now, at a fucking time of 9am (i had to wake up at 8.45) the fella came, who happened to be the same guy. When i opened the door guess what he said?
"I called you so many times why never pick up?!" in a angry tone btw.
wtf?
chao chee bye la
i was MSN-ing using my PDA (no computer) and after 15 mins or so he told me that it is now working. i asked him what did he do and he said "oh i changed your hard-disk".
I stood on the spot for like a full 3 seconds and i asked "you reformatted everything?"
"yeah" came the reply.
ZOMG
all my shits are in the computers! (there's no sex video, or nake pictures, of me, at least). I was damn angry at him la!
After the fucker left i really felt damn sian cos I HAVE TO REINSTALL EVERY OTHER PROGRAMS.
All my shows (gossip girls, ugly betty, my name is early, simple life.) All my pictures (ALL FUCKING GONE) All my songs.
fuck man, now i think about it. IM GETTING MORE AND MORE DU LAN
i might call and complain abt that fucker.
See la! that fucker reformatted everything and i have a good set of photos to post up, regarding my virgin experience to Yang Tze Cinema! :P
*post written a few weeks back*
that day I was with GR at Mcdonalds and he was eating the Apple pie and i was commenting on how tedious to eat it and he said he read that entry. He was eating it and i asked whether is it tough to eat that thing and he said no, adding on to... he is a neat eater.
a few bites later....
can someone please say "KUA KUA KUA" ??
HAHAHAHHA, confirm drip i told you so i told you so! :D
Speaking of Mcdonalds...
Their awesome garlic chilli is back! *throws confetti*
Unfortunately that day i was ta-baoing it home but then they dont have the packet one so i asked for a cup then filled half of it with garlic chilli then take it home :P
it taste exactly the same as that faithful day it was gone! slurpsss! After that went over to Melvin's place to borrow Guitar Heroes!
Its really fun! I love it. i offically rock the THIS LOVE. LOL
Chilling (I shrugs a little when i use this word) with GR at Pacific something something something (ya, GR again)
Order-ed some mango ice thingy, with FANTASTIC whipped cream, i love it man!!
Mahjong with assorted people.
Lets see who came...
Jiayi, Jiayi's niece, Samuel, Jimmy, Guo rong, Shi Ying, Me, Alice and daddy, 9 PEOPLE!!!!
thats Jimmy (the one in singlet) watching Alice play. He works at NUM so... buy havainas got discount! I bought my black with gold metal for 40 plus, original price? 59.90.
didnt win, didnt lose :) :) :)
I zo mo 5 tais 2 times in 2 days :) it was an AWESOME feeling. First time was doing yi se ping hu (anyway i think even if i get lousy flower i also 5 tais, mua hahaha) and it i was waiting for 3/6/9 shuo and i zi mo-ed 6 shuo. OMG OMG RIGHT?
ping hu, yi se, men qing, is it 9 doubles? zi mo, so... :)
I know i know, so uninteresting for those who dont play MJ. whatever, go learn it, you dont know what you are missing out.
Played again last night. LOST. bah-ness.
On the bright side...
Im going to Genting! :)
Happy sia!
That day me, justin, GR and Jim were on our way to have lunch and on the train they were talking about going on a trip and i said Genting and they decided it was an good enough idea and not that expensive, so we booked the tickets, 4d/3N.
and we're leaving on tuesday! Back on friday!
Am going to go down to KL for a day and i might persuade them to go some factory outlets. ha :) :) :)
excitedness. AND i promise to blog about it on saturday (so if you check this blog on sunday you can see the pictures) Since im going TEKONG on monday, which is like, super soon and i wont update much anyway.
any places in KL worth going? I would like to go Adidas originals outlet, do they have it there?
A&F ??
2 comments:
Came to you site..sure brought me memories. Miss your crap. Miss GR. Im so busy now and exams a few days away I can only think of you guys during train rides, toilet breaks and when taking a shower.
Take care.
Destiny.
Oh yes...and I finally get to see who Alice is.
Deadly..hehe..she will tear me into pieces if she sees me.
Destiny
Post a Comment